Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Need a reasonable reply from Nordeus about my first Cup match. It's weid :(

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    1-7 here is a load of shit. This kind of happened to me yesterday in my cup game I lost 1-5 against slightly stronger (3Q) opposition. Yes I don't mind losing, because we all lose but the losing margin here is just a total load of bollocks from the GE

    If you were to lose here then a score like 0-2 or 1-3 should of been the score, not 1-7.
    Exactly. Losing is part of the game, but sometimes the results just dont make any sense.

    Nordeus, a little tuning of the NGE is called for. People are crying out for this and you give no acknowledgement that you hear us.
    July Fourth, aiureah and tannguyen like this.

  2. #22
    Dreamer ice87s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    How bout 7* he saw ST against his saw 5* GK that's mean his opponent only saw 3* GK? I think 1-7 is fair result....
    Then how abt his MC? Home side saw as 3*, that means MC is only 1* on away side??
    tannguyen likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    1-7 here is a load of shit. This kind of happened to me yesterday in my cup game I lost 1-5 against slightly stronger (3Q) opposition. Yes I don't mind losing, because we all lose but the losing margin here is just a total load of bollocks from the GE

    If you were to lose here then a score like 0-2 or 1-3 should of been the score, not 1-7.
    Thanks for your sympathy, and goog luck to you at the 2nd leg. I'll kill him tonight (away) to show my squad's quality with the same formation using at 1st leg. Also dream about the result 7-0 for me :v

  4. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    Guys, these things happen in real life.

    If you remember 'grey shirt gate' when Manchester United got pummeled 6-1 (might have been 6-2) by Southampton during one of the early Premier League years?

    How about 4/5 seasons ago when Portsmouth beat Reading in the Premier League 7-4!!!

    Then there's the Sheffield Weds humiliation, losing 8-0!!!!! against Newcastle.

    It happens. The game engine will have it written in, it might have been a 1-2000 change that the outcome would be this huge, but the fact is, the odds are there.
    July Fourth likes this.

  5. #25
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyr View Post
    Guys, these things happen in real life.

    If you remember 'grey shirt gate' when Manchester United got pummeled 6-1 (might have been 6-2) by Southampton during one of the early Premier League years?

    How about 4/5 seasons ago when Portsmouth beat Reading in the Premier League 7-4!!!

    Then there's the Sheffield Weds humiliation, losing 8-0!!!!! against Newcastle.

    It happens. The game engine will have it written in, it might have been a 1-2000 change that the outcome would be this huge, but the fact is, the odds are there.
    Southampton 6-3 Man Utd. 1996, The Grey kits were dispatched at HT and man utd came out wearing blue+white for the second half. lol great game, classic.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #26
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    aah Matt Le Tissier, now he could play!!!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  7. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Southampton 6-3 Man Utd. 1996, The Grey kits were dispatched at HT and man utd came out wearing blue+white for the second half. lol great game, classic.
    lmao i won home cup game 1-0.
    away, winning 3-1 with 30min in the tie to go.
    his quality was about 3-4 less than me so i was expecting the win anyway. I watched the game and had 15% possession for both home and away. he didnt watch either game.

    He scored 5 goals in the last 30 min...

    final score: 6-3. overall cup: 6-4
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!



    My Team

  8. #28
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    lmao i won home cup game 1-0.
    away, winning 3-1 with 30min in the tie to go.
    his quality was about 3-4 less than me so i was expecting the win anyway. I watched the game and had 15% possession for both home and away. he didnt watch either game.

    He scored 5 goals in the last 30 min...

    final score: 6-3. overall cup: 6-4
    So the GE has decided to bump you right out of the cup when you were strolling into the next round?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Southampton 6-3 Man Utd. 1996, The Grey kits were dispatched at HT and man utd came out wearing blue+white for the second half. lol great game, classic.
    Ha ha, ok, perhaps I slightly exaggerated, but you get my drift :-).

    As for 5 goals in the last 30 - i'd love to see a screenie of that.... I could point out games where over 5 goals have been scored in the last 30 mins though (Sheff U 3-0 up at half time against brighton, Brighton went 4-3 up, then Sheff U scored 2 and won 5-4).

  10. #30
    Pro Ro Edu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Huelva
    Posts
    904
    Stop talking about tactics because it not exist such thing ... is how the game wants to end .
    i saw many cup games with :
    1` minute yellow and injured player
    two yellow to same man in few minutes
    injured players with out reason/foul
    and match ends with really unrealistic score ...
    aiureah likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast