Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Need a reasonable reply from Nordeus about my first Cup match. It's weid :(

  1. #31
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Stop talking about tactics because it not exist such thing ... is how the game wants to end .
    i saw many cup games with :
    1` minute yellow and injured player
    two yellow to same man in few minutes
    injured players with out reason/foul
    and match ends with really unrealistic score ...
    Of course it is, the GE knows the outcome of the game before it's even started. It just takes all the input parameters (tactics, quality, possession) and throws them into a score matrix based on these parameters. Where there will be a possibility of all numbers of outcomes (perhaps up to 9-0 for each side) will be present.

    From then it's just a random number generator that pics an entry in the matrix.

    This is how most GE's work anyway.

    If you're going to just blame Nordeus, you might aswell blame all randomly generated games, because they all use the same philosophy. I've played FM13 where Arsenal Lost 6-1 at Barca, then won the return leg 9-0.
    cracicot likes this.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    THANK YOU!!!!

    FINALLY someone who understands game engines.

    This is what I have been trying to tell everyone, but they all have their heads up their asses.

    Nordeus doesnt want to admit it because then people stop logging in to watch games and there goes the entertainment aspect of it.
    And when the entertainment aspect is gone, so goes the tokens....and then the game.

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!

    FINALLY someone who understands game engines.

    This is what I have been trying to tell everyone, but they all have their heads up their asses.

    Nordeus doesnt want to admit it because then people stop logging in to watch games and there goes the entertainment aspect of it.
    And when the entertainment aspect is gone, so goes the tokens....and then the game.
    Yeah, but logging on gives you the extra 8%, so the probability of a better result will EVER SO SLIGHTLY increase...

    You can tell I'm a programmer can't you :-p.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyr View Post
    Yeah, but logging on gives you the extra 8%, so the probability of a better result will EVER SO SLIGHTLY increase...

    You can tell I'm a programmer can't you :-p.
    What you said just contradicts your earlier post. if the result is pre-determined before the game, why bother logging in since the +8% means nothing already?

    Are you saying that at first it predicts the outcome and then entertains us with the actual game where the manager can change the outcome? If so, i disagree with this part, because of previous tests done by other members, but it might be a possibility.

  5. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    What you said just contradicts your earlier post. if the result is pre-determined before the game, why bother logging in since the +8% means nothing already?

    Are you saying that at first it predicts the outcome and then entertains us with the actual game where the manager can change the outcome? If so, i disagree with this part, because of previous tests done by other members, but it might be a possibility.
    Nope, the possession parameter is part of the matrix....I said this above.

    Could work differently I guess, ie each minute there are params entered into a matrix....could be foul, a yellow, a red, a goal or nothing happen based on probabilities....

    Either way, params and a matrix and a random number will be used at some point irrespective of the methods used.

  6. #36
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyr View Post
    Of course it is, the GE knows the outcome of the game before it's even started. It just takes all the input parameters (tactics, quality, possession) and throws them into a score matrix based on these parameters. Where there will be a possibility of all numbers of outcomes (perhaps up to 9-0 for each side) will be present.

    From then it's just a random number generator that pics an entry in the matrix.

    This is how most GE's work anyway.

    If you're going to just blame Nordeus, you might aswell blame all randomly generated games, because they all use the same philosophy. I've played FM13 where Arsenal Lost 6-1 at Barca, then won the return leg 9-0.
    i take it Messi was injured for return leg
    cracicot likes this.

  7. #37
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    So the GE has decided to bump you right out of the cup when you were strolling into the next round?
    bingo. i felt raped. really.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!



    My Team

  8. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyr View Post
    Ha ha, ok, perhaps I slightly exaggerated, but you get my drift :-).

    As for 5 goals in the last 30 - i'd love to see a screenie of that.... I could point out games where over 5 goals have been scored in the last 30 mins though (Sheff U 3-0 up at half time against brighton, Brighton went 4-3 up, then Sheff U scored 2 and won 5-4).
    here you go; for ur sadistic pleasure lol (my case is different though. all 5 goals were scored by the opponent lmao)

    Need a reasonable reply from Nordeus about my first Cup match. It's weid :(-ss3.jpgNeed a reasonable reply from Nordeus about my first Cup match. It's weid :(-ss2.jpg

    here's the full story http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...zhikai-fc.html bottom post
    Last edited by kaiballz; 05-06-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!



    My Team

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234