Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My second team won today 1-7. Nikolaidis scored 4 goals
    [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale-panic-l-1.jpg

From the beginning of the season I have pretty good results but the morale of the team doesn't change.
    Some of my best players performing very good with poor morale.
    [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale-panic-l-1-team.jpg

I 'm not gonna spend my blue packs to players like him.
    It's cosmetic anyway (like height, foot or weight).
    I just use it for my semi/finals, for good and bad (not feeling guilty if loose)
    [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale-panic-l-1-demis.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    And again .... all player goes down after winning the leauge match !

Yesterday I bought a new player, who has now played 3 matches. More is not possible but his moral says " thumb down "
    because of too little match time he played .... ha ha ha ... just ridiculous

This is not the way to get rid of tanking. It's just gonna hurt everyone who plays this game fair. Instead I would rather make teams who don't advance to next league lose 10%. .

Someone tell Tommy he's not good enough

Why is my 18 year old 3 star average player unhappy with not playing regular football? I hate this moral update with a passion. All my subs are low moral. At least give me option to put in their contracts they are subs. If they are not good enough. Ofc good players should still get upset.
    motrin likes this.

A player who is named man of the match after a 5 goals perfomance in a 8-0 away blowout has his morale sink to poor... This is getting even worse

Famous
    When read the story....

I’m happy that it is not in my server yet...

But if you win the morale falls down how much more if you lose so the not active managers have their player a very poor morale

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    When read the story....

I’m happy that it is not in my server yet...

But if you win the morale falls down how much more if you lose so the not active managers have their player a very poor morale
    You shouldn't care about moral. As Nik say it is cosmetic... like most things in this game

Hello! Since the beginning of the new season I have a problem with morale! Even with winning with my attacker's hat trick and score of 10, he loses his morale.In 5 games, I have spent 70 packages of morale, this is not normal! Who will restore them to me? Please fix it!Greetings and thanks!My team it's CSKA Sofia 77 level

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    You shouldn't care about moral. As Nik say it is cosmetic... like most things in this game
    Then Nodeus should just abolish this blue morale booster if it's cosmetic and isn't important in game.
    Why the fuk would it made sense to have it as booster, as in-game currency to watch ads to obtained it, to have it in players.
    They even want to make new tab specially for morale in player information!

I think morale has some effect but it’s very minor vs perhaps quality and training. That’s why we still use it for important matches so we do not feel like we did not do our best. Anyway, I am finding my morale is holding up better than previous Seasons. I do think there has been some improvement. The drop is not as bad as before.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast