Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

Quote Originally Posted by steamboat View Post
    Hi Top Eleven, appreciate the changes in the Club Shop but at least let us see the exact amount of packs we currently have. For eg, it shows 2.39k green packs at the top but unable to see the exact number.
    Wow. Top eleven fix this. Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves Laurent View Post
    A player who is named man of the match after a 5 goals perfomance in a 8-0 away blowout has his morale sink to poor... This is getting even worse
    How do Nordeus explain this issue?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Just won 0-6 away. And all my players except man of the match lost morals. Come on fix this allready. Running out of moral packs in 3 days if this keep happening Pleaee fix!!!!!!

Rookie
    Same here.

Game1:
    Put all Moral on maxium, won the championsleague game 4-1, made substitutes also play, my best player scored 3 goals
    Moral dropped by ALL my team by 1 rank (light green arrow instead dark green). Same for Subs.

Game2:
    Team was equal on light green moral, rised them all up to dark green (maximum)
    Won 3-1 in league, changed in subs
    Moral dropped by ALL again (light green moral)
    Did 2 friendlies with the second team
    Moral didnt chaneg

Game 3:
    All still on on light green arrows, again put all on maximum.
    Won Cup Game by 4-1
    Again, moral dropped by one rank again.

This is not right. Please make it fair again.
    Iam not willing to spend so much moral every day!

Moral fraud

Now one of the way Top eleven wanna make us spend is make sure all the players drop moral after each match, it does not matter if you play or not or if you win or not.... With this new style, if you have full moral at the start of the day, after two matches. Your moral go down to yellow (good) meaning you have to give them more moral for the next match.. I had about 150 moral but now only 27 with just 5 days to beginning of the season... This is fraud

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tilkmin View Post
    No possibility to watch videos for free anymore?????
    theyre gone in fb now

I had the same thing happen to me however I have noticed that morale has improved with some players when I have won a match. It's early days but I suspect that morale is now linked to player performance and that has an impact. Previously I would only inject morale once a player dropped below the Yellow arrows however that hasn't happened and I've not had to use any Blue packs, but....... I have won all of my League and SL games so far so perhaps that's a factor too.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus Tröszter View Post
    Same here.

Game1:
    Put all Moral on maxium, won the championsleague game 4-1, made substitutes also play, my best player scored 3 goals
    Moral dropped by ALL my team by 1 rank (light green arrow instead dark green). Same for Subs.

Game2:
    Team was equal on light green moral, rised them all up to dark green (maximum)
    Won 3-1 in league, changed in subs
    Moral dropped by ALL again (light green moral)
    Did 2 friendlies with the second team
    Moral didnt chaneg

Game 3:
    All still on on light green arrows, again put all on maximum.
    Won Cup Game by 4-1
    Again, moral dropped by one rank again.

This is not right. Please make it fair again.
    Iam not willing to spend so much moral every day!
    That's how it's gonna be from now on. after every match, no matter the result, every player drops 1 unit in morale. they found a way to make us spend more blues as well, not only greens )))) typical for nordeus. biggest scammers alive

Maybe you will have 2 morale up but 9 morale down after each game, provided you win the games. If you lose, you will most likely have all players with morale down instantly.

When Nordeus introduced the current transfer system, they thought of players spending big on tokens, but it didn't work out. Now they are using another way to deplete our resources.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Everyone should write their customer support. They don't read this forum.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast