Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

Not bothered and can’t tell the difference. Only boost morale against Equal or strong teams that I really need to win against. League trophy deciding matches or elimination matches. Team still plays well with blood red morale and morale rises on its own for players My AM singles out with praise after matches

Famous
    Until now I do not see any differences , maybe not yet on my server??

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback regarding Morale changes. This is a new feature so we're looking into improving it.

For everyone who experienced the issue with the screen showing 11 boosters needed. Please contact our support through the '?' in the game or through this link http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3*

Rookie
    New moral rollup " BUG ? " or " JOKE ? "
    Today I got the new moral system it seems but what is this ? BUG ? or BAD JOKE ?

I won my match 8 : 0 and all players on the field , the ones on reserve bank and all on the spectator bank
    falls down in their moral. Before all players ( reserve / spectator ) were green ( very good ) fall down on yellow ( good )
    My match winner with 5 goals falls from perfect down to very good. 5 field player fall down from perfect to very good.
    That can't be the seriousness of nordeus ???
    That has nothing realistic !

This morning I bring back the complete team moral back to perfect and very good.
    Played pokal and won 2:1 and again all my 28 players fall down one step in their moral ... so with this it will happen now
    with every single match and I can again spend blue ones for the second leauge match today !!!
    Last edited by Never; 08-21-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Today I got the new moral system it seems but what is this ? BUG ? or BAD JOKE ?

I won my match 8 : 0 and all players on the field , the ones on reserve bank and all on the spectator bank
    falls down in their moral. Before all players ( reserve / spectator ) were green ( very good ) fall down on yellow ( good )
    My match winner with 5 goals falls from perfect down to very good. 5 field player fall down from perfect to very good.

This morning I bring back the complete team moral back to perfect and very good.
    Played pokal and won 2:1 and again all my 28 players fall down one step in their moral ... so with this it will happen now
    with every single match and I can again spend blue ones for the second leauge match today !!!
    it can't be a bug... they know about this and nothing changed... so this is how it's gonna be from now on. 25 morale boosters after every match * 2 matches a day -- 50 blue packs every day. meaning that at the end of the season i'm out of blue packs ))) haha
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post

Same... Just won 8-0 and everyone drops.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Lucky me, i don't see any changes even though i updated the game.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback regarding Morale changes. This is a new feature so we're looking into improving it.

For everyone who experienced the issue with the screen showing 11 boosters needed. Please contact our support through the '?' in the game or through this link http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3*
    How about to test features first, then to implement it into the game???

Only in Top11 will we get a scenario of a squad, first team and reserve player get depressed for winning 8-0 in matches.
    Guess Nordeus should add a psychiatrist office in team's ground for players to get a group talk heart-to-heart bout what's so depressing for trashing other team.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    it can't be a bug... they know about this and nothing changed... so this is how it's gonna be from now on. 25 morale boosters after every match * 2 matches a day -- 50 blue packs every day. meaning that at the end of the season i'm out of blue packs ))) haha
    If my competitors will use their vids for farming blues instead of greens, that will be great news
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast