Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Season 122 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    go for fishing. you ll have much better time
    go and play Minecraft ,it's better than top eleven
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I have a team I spent 1000 tokens on. Only to be drawn against 150% tanker teams. In the cup and in the champions league. In the league I'm 6th best team. While my other team Ive only used 140 tokens on. And I'm a beast. Lession nordeus teaches me. Don't use or buy tokens. The game will punish you. So what u do is only use the free tokens u get a month. Don't buy anything. Have a ****ty team at the end of the Season and rebuild with the 50-60 free tokens u get. I promise you that's the only way u will feel like your time on this game is worth it. And sending a signal to nordeus how bad their draw system rly is.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    go and play Minecraft ,it's better than top eleven
    i think taking a swim in a pool full of sharks and crocodiles would be far more entertaining
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicesquid View Post
    I have a team I spent 1000 tokens on. Only to be drawn against 150% tanker teams. In the cup and in the champions league. In the league I'm 6th best team. While my other team Ive only used 140 tokens on. And I'm a beast. Lession nordeus teaches me. Don't use or buy tokens. The game will punish you. So what u do is only use the free tokens u get a month. Don't buy anything. Have a ****ty team at the end of the Season and rebuild with the 50-60 free tokens u get. I promise you that's the only way u will feel like your time on this game is worth it. And sending a signal to nordeus how bad their draw system rly is.
    i just spent 1300 greens on team training and now in a league full of teams from 30%-70% i'm 112% troll city here i come

I face this same particular opponent every season. He has ruined many of my treble runs. It’s gonna be me and him again this season. I have had more successes against him since negotiations was removed as he has not adjusTed well without it. Hope for the best.

Dreamer
    In early beginning of playing this game - I was always among the top 4 strongest teams
    But for the pass few seasons I am the bottom 4 of the lowest rating teams 🤣
    These past few seasons I always depends on tankers to gain promotion. Without them, my team will be screw big time
    Naturally in attaining trophies- zilch
    CL/SL and cup competitions - always meet +1 level higher teams
    This season again - I am in bottom 4 ratings
    Again, hopefully tankers come to my rescue- or else I need not tank to stay at same level😎😁
    Keeping fingers crossed and hope for the best

All the best managers
    Cheers
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Day 4 of the season, so far so good for my team. Just have a bad draw game in the begining of my league.
    Tommorow i have a match againts top table of my league. Wish me luck.
    Btw, i run my team only with ad videos for green, start league with 90% and now im 94%. Not bad.

Sent from my Lenovo A7700 using Tapatalk

Yeah, Tankers are the main problem, they only keep game player count, but not bring real money, not sure why they are allowed in Cup...

Quote Originally Posted by alien7ss View Post
    Yeah, Tankers are the main problem, they only keep game player count, but not bring real money, not sure why they are allowed in Cup...
    They watch vids and that kinda equates to money for nordeus too. I need to tank soon too. Its not our fault though. there is no save and continue or manager holiday option.

Max
    Hey I need somebody’s help because I have a question I would like to ask. My team’s average age is 28.8 years old and some of the other team’s average age is 23-25 years old. Does that have a factor to play at all? My Aml and Amr who are 32 and 29 keep getting man of the match performances and the younger ones don’t do as well. So does it mean that I would play bag against a young team with similar quality? I would like an answer as soon as possible. Thanks

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast