Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Season 122 - Are you ready?

Season 122 - Are you ready?

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 122

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements in your Association?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!

* At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 3 winners of 50Tokens
    Last edited by khris; 08-18-2019 at 12:31 AM.
    pigeon92 likes this.

Rookie
    New season, new club. Coming back after a 2 months break from a manager level 38 account(deleted) to a fresh start. Triple crown this season maybe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    maloukees and nikolgiorgos like this.

I'm back after a 1 year break and luckily joined the day before the new season
    Can anyone tell me, if someone found out how significant the mentality arrows of the players are? I saw, that it's a new feature that wasnt there a year ago. (I play my beloved 3-1-2-3-1 once again).
    Good luck everyone, thanks for the help and leave some fast trainers on the market for me
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Last season won league and cup, this season hope for one trophie at least, but will see....
    This season will try to change formation a bit and see how that will work
    However, think that scouting system need to be changed, hard to find player for exact position with needed SA, i dont need DC with free kick or penalty spec for example, it would be useful to specified to our scout what players we need, same in youth academy, hope that one day would be started youth team league so we finnaly can affect what youth players will be invited in team
    My asso manage get back in gold 1, will we able to stay there only time will show
    Last edited by drazen vtc; 08-18-2019 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Missed line :D

Start new season with quadruple last season. This is the first time i got it.

Actualy im not active player before , and start to daily play this game after read afew forum thread.

My activity is just watching video for green, look at transfer market untill my squad full, and the most important prepare for the upcoming match.

Than take a look if i can get another quadruple this season. Start with all of the last season squad member, and than slowly replace someone who need to.

Ok lets kick off.
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-img_20190818_155425_286.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A7700 using Tapatalk
    SausyFC and nikolgiorgos like this.

VIP
    Nordeus!!!

Season 122 - Are you ready?-1sk.jpgSeason 122 - Are you ready?-1skk.jpgSeason 122 - Are you ready?-1skkk.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-23-2019 at 09:15 PM.

VIP
    F Nordeus!!! In both games the same ****, they are not finishing on time... The one I lost finished much later, and I bet this one will be simulated, just cause I won 3-0!!!

Season 122 - Are you ready?-1skkkkkk.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-23-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=Steppenwolf;636327]F Nordeus!!! In both games the same ****, they are not finishing on time... The one I lost finished much later, and I bet this one will be simulated, just cause I won 3-0!!!

i don't understand why you're so angry about this pathetic game.... only bugs and trolls... nothing normal. just chill and take it as it is, a garbage, or leave
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-23-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Dear Nordeus geniuses,
    i wonder how stupid can you be and you destroy our fun for the game. after a totally successful season where i managed to win all 4 titles, today for the cup draw i see that for second round i have to play against a team with + 20% better quality than me. and if i manage to qualify then i ll have to play against a +40% better quality team. i am not a bloody deserted team to treat me like ****. i fight every season for trophies but i cant fight your stupidity with draws like this. whats the purpose to play? give the ****ing cup trophy from today to the +40% player and save us from wasting our time
    Iridensys and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Season can start, replaces are made, still key player is my Mbapee who scores 2.2 goals per match
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-55.jpg
    Last season we have won quadra
    Season 122 - Are you ready?-sez.jpg
    milpol and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast