Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    They were all between 70 and 80%. I used about 800 greens and probably spent an hour maybe this morning getting them all
    That was 2 new positions and 6 special abilities, then all up to 100%. Luckily 5 out the 6 were fast trainers
    This game is all about greens now, without them it would be unplayable if you didn't spend money. But saving every one you can gets a good team using the daily tokens
    Alternative scenario: I buy 3* 18yo fast trainer, keep him on the bench for two seasons while training him using additional rest packs from the training view and when he turns 20 he enters the core squad and I train him seriously with green packs. Result is on the photo:

Transfer Market - urgent revamp required-img_5657.jpg

For now, he will be playing DC role only hence DMC skills are not yet there but I will train them well next season when he will move into the DMC position.

I will need to replace him in about 7-8 seasons...

Auctions and training for the rest of the team follow the same ground rules as above... Tokens? pffff, I convert all of them into green packs as I rarely spend them...
    maloukees and gogs67 like this.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Famous
    I sit for hours and hours in front of the screen waiting for that 1 AMC 18 year old but nothing pops up

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I sit for hours and hours in front of the screen waiting for that 1 AMC 18 year old but nothing pops up
    Same here. been trying since yesterday for an AMC thats young and isnt a slow trainer. 3 star 4 star no issue but i still cant get one

Addicted
    Get dmc, train mc position, than amc just kidding

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    I can't possibly save that much greens. There's to much pressure to stay competitive in the league.
    Never start the season with a 6* team, keep a core of the best 5 or 6 players and rebuild the rest every season. That's how to use greens

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    I can't possibly save that much greens. There's to much pressure to stay competitive in the league.
    I've got 53 league titles so I've managed to stay reasonably competitive using this tactic!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Once I had to wait the whole season before the fast trainer DMC popped up...

Having the game turn into a greens race does not make an engaging soccer management game. When there's only one way to succeed, the game has officially lost the plot.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Having the game turn into a greens race does not make an engaging soccer management game. When there's only one way to succeed, the game has officially lost the plot.
    The Hint is a league system were over 50% of the participants gets promoted only/just to get some tokens rolling on the transfermarket due to the 1 Star downgrade...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-22-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Addicted
    what does the old one look like

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast