Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    140

    Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

    We all know that since the removal of negotiations the game has got worse and worse, now if you want to buy a young player you have to sit and watch and watch and watch until that player finally shows up then you have to bid half of your tokens to try to secure that player.

    The market is ridiculous at the moment, there are too may old players and not enough young players. Currently i have one 18yr 85 amr/amc, with a minute and half left to bid he is already costing 20 tokens. next i have a 18yr 68 mc, current bidding 4 tokens, then 21yr old dl 88, bidding at 18 tokens...then the next player is a 23yr old dc with a 67 rating.

    i have had a lazy day today, and this pattern has virtually been the same all day. i have not managed to buy any players i want...

    nordeus if anyone is listening which i doubt it, start listening to your players, you have lost loads of experienced players over the last few years, yes you may have fake new ones, but they dont hang around.

    listen to your players and sort this mess out.

  2. #2
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,615
    Totally agree - look at the cr*p that's on my Auction list at the moment...

    Transfer Market - urgent revamp required-auction-crp.jpg

    Before you say 'what about the 18yo DC with SA? - what use is Aerial Defender on a 176cm player????
    pleasures likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    140
    And that is one player that you and the rest of the people watching that auction "might" be interested in, everything else is not worth a jank

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,998
    That was the purpose of ending negotiations. So everyone in this auction to go for the DC and buy him with +50 tokens. What part you didn't understand ?
    maloukees and Berlitz like this.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That was the purpose of ending negotiations. So everyone in this auction to go for the DC and buy him with +50 tokens. What part you didn't understand ?
    dont think you understand my point so perhaps read again before voicing ur opinions.

    The market is shit and drives players away, we see less and less young players so there is no abaility to buy players which drives players away....hopefully you can grasp that info now....

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    979
    Here's the 6 players I got this morning for a total of 34 tokens. Threw greens at them to raise Q and another position/SA and they are straight in my team!
    Transfer Market - urgent revamp required-auction.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Here's the 6 players I got this morning for a total of 34 tokens. Threw greens at them to raise Q and another position/SA and they are straight in my team!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	auction.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	128047
    what was their rating when you bought them? 50's? 70's? how many green do you use on them?

  8. #8
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    what was their rating when you bought them? 50's? 70's? how many green do you use on them?
    They were all between 70 and 80%. I used about 800 greens and probably spent an hour maybe this morning getting them all
    That was 2 new positions and 6 special abilities, then all up to 100%. Luckily 5 out the 6 were fast trainers
    This game is all about greens now, without them it would be unplayable if you didn't spend money. But saving every one you can gets a good team using the daily tokens
    Last edited by gogs67; 08-18-2019 at 11:04 PM.

  9. #9
    Newbie Horcrux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    They were all between 70 and 80%. I used about 800 greens and probably spent an hour maybe this morning getting them all
    That was 2 new positions and 6 special abilities, then all up to 100%. Luckily 5 out the 6 were fast trainers
    This game is all about greens now, without them it would be unplayable if you didn't spend money. But saving every one you can gets a good team using the daily tokens
    I can't possibly save that much greens. There's to much pressure to stay competitive in the league.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Before you say 'what about the 18yo DC with SA? - what use is Aerial Defender on a 176cm player????
    Actually, weight and height of players in the game are for cosmetic reasons only
    dave1311 likes this.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

    Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast