Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transfer Market - urgent revamp required

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Totally agree - look at the cr*p that's on my Auction list at the moment...

Attachment 128041

Before you say 'what about the 18yo DC with SA? - what use is Aerial Defender on a 176cm player????
    You are still playing this game? Maybe the Aerial Defender special ability gives the player some height boost?

I logged back into the game after a long time. I decided to try some things but I already spent more the 230 tokens on 11 players. Like I said when I quit, this market system is very time consuming, and on top of that, the cost is a lot more because of players on most levels on the same server bidding against each other. I noticed that the ****ty assistant manager feature is gone.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-02-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Auctions are worst now because nordeus closed negotiations.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 09-02-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Famous
    Maybe less level should be able to bid on the same player...

It takes so long sometimes just to see a good MC for example.....

Then everybody jumps on that player and start bidding..

Even sometimes I’m 1 hour just waiting for 1 position and stilll not seen.

Look at those prices.

Some of the bids in the auction market are really high.

Some people say go for 4-star and lower 5-star players, but people overbid even for those.
    Its seems that many people go for the most expensive ones these days; it seems that too many people got to know about fast trainers, and the fact that the auction lists are common for many levels makes it worst.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-15-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Famous
    It looks like some people bottomless tokens...

really not normal

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    It looks like some people bottomless tokens...

really not normal
    Maybe they got a lot of tokens from associations, but with such a market, those low on tokens or those that came back after a long break will have a hard time unless they buy. Sometimes, I check the profile of the teams who are bidding high amounts, and they look nothing special; this makes you wonder how come they bidding so high.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-16-2019 at 04:09 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Maybe they got a lot of tokens from associations, but with such a market, those low on tokens or those that came back after a long break will have a hard time unless they buy. Sometimes, I check the profile of the teams who are bidding high amounts, and they look nothing special; this makes you wonder how come they bidding so high.
    Maybe they spent real money on this game

Or maybe they find a way to mine tokens haha

This is crazy. I went on a year hiatus and I came back midway last season. I had about 320 tokens but I had to invest some of it last season as I saw that I had a chance at the league.

This season, it's been very difficult signing players. I never go beyond 20 tokens for a player and it was shocking, seing managers splashing 40 tokens on a 25yrs old.

I had to panick buy two recommended players because my cup opponent is really good with a superior rating.

Quote Originally Posted by gunjuzone View Post
    This is crazy. I went on a year hiatus and I came back midway last season. I had about 320 tokens but I had to invest some of it last season as I saw that I had a chance at the league.

This season, it's been very difficult signing players. I never go beyond 20 tokens for a player and it was shocking, seing managers splashing 40 tokens on a 25yrs old.

I had to panick buy two recommended players because my cup opponent is really good with a superior rating.
    I came back after a long period of absence too. I had more than enough tokens (200+) on my account to properly build several strong squads in older times but the competition is so though these days in the auction market that this amount might not be enough to build even one squad. Some users keep overbidding; only they know what they are doing. I spent a good fraction of my tokens last season itself, and this season I had to buy despite that I had collected a decent amount from the monthly card.

Common auction lists for many levels, closure of negociations for first 3 weeks, and tokens as rewards from associations caused severe competition among users and a big inflation in the auction market. Nordeus might have made a good move on the business side, but for how long certain users will continue like this? It is madness to spend like 40 USD or more on such a game every month; at this price there is so much better options available in the video game industry. I myself I already spent 5+40 USD (Monthly Card 100T + 2x 210T) since I came back, and I admit I over did it because better things can be done with this amount of money.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-16-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast