Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: does anyone have all 18 year old players

Addicted

does anyone have all 18 year old players

i love a young squad...

Rookie
    No, because you won't be able to build a strong team with 18yo only, unless you invest a lot (really a LOT!) into all of them. But then you will be over%'d and you will face equally strong opponents, highly likely from the upper levels...

It is a HUGE inefficiency. One or two 18yo players per squad max. Though better keep them on the bench for a season or two, train their whites and then put into the mains squad when they turn 20...
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Maybe if I am returning after a Long break from the game and replacing everyone. That’s only for the first season, after that we need to keep our well trained players so not all
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

my second account had all players 18 years old last season, but true that i was at 80% In my first team i have bought this season 2 palyers of 18 yo, and spend 700 green on training them to 135%

Addicted
    i hope you win the supercup

Addicted
    I've seen a team with all players 29 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Andersen View Post
    No, because you won't be able to build a strong team with 18yo only, unless you invest a lot (really a LOT!) into all of them. But then you will be over%'d and you will face equally strong opponents, highly likely from the upper levels...

It is a HUGE inefficiency. One or two 18yo players per squad max. Though better keep them on the bench for a season or two, train their whites and then put into the mains squad when they turn 20...
    if you return after some long time in the game, having an abandoned team with 30+ players, you could start a new team with 11 18 y.o. players and win everything (because your opponents are ****).
    1000 greens are enough to build them with enough quality.