Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Out of cup ? ! ? !

Angry Out of cup ? ! ? !

Even if i donate a for like 150 tokens this season , even if i am active every day , even if i try to figure out if this game is on tactics or how it works ....

first leg away : 4-3 loss with 1 mc top quality red card , my gk got a rate 4 !(ok i had 10 man)
    Second leg home : 1-2 home with all team full condition / quality

4-4-2 vs 4-3-1-2 .... both lose !

i see 2 friends that do not donate , abandon team 2~4 * and they win ... so i will do the same and i win like them ?
    i see many people complain about the many things in forum , but moderators are inactive and no solution to this questions
    i see i spend like 20$ for nothing and i guess with the old team 4~6 * i would won better ...
    i see cup was made by quality but i get teams with 2 lvls over me with LOL players !
    i see a lot of things but who care ?

PS. Disgusted how the "tactics" works and that include the Game Engine !
    Special thanks for game developers team and moderators from forum !
    cracicot, shwanko07 and aiureah like this.

same here bro, nothing you can do about it..
    just stop paying for this game, you're basically paying to get pissed off.

Banned
    ^^^^^^^^
    ||||||||||||

What he said

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    same here bro, nothing you can do about it..
    just stop paying for this game, you're basically paying to get pissed off.
    i think i will do that since my 2 friends have the teams abandoned and they win league easy , do a good job in ch league and cup ...
    and me with all the time and money i spend i get owned ...
    you are right !

The "Cup" is a lottery, yes. Also the teams that seem to spend a amount of T are "most favoured" in this kind of competitions since the CUP format is based on Q (which means that to get Q, you have to buy/pay for T to reach a certan Q-lvl).

Also if you don´t have a team that is composited of 7* or 8* there is no reason to be dissapointed if you get eliminated in a early stage, since the % to reach a semi-final or final are quite low and the prize money are a joke.

It´s better to concentrate on the CL & League if you want to "win and earn" something, since the CUP is more about prestige.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

the problem is we're all right, all the time, we let them know about it but yet nothing happens.
    this thread will be forgotten, like the other complains, and nothing will never happen. NEVER.

the cup trophy i never had and i am lv 9 already !
    Oh and how this game works and decrease morale to a lot of players , and give bad ratings to most of them ... WHAT THE F*** ???

i got 3 gk top quality and all 3 get bad rating , and 6 new players top quality and all got bad rating , where i am wrong ?

i fullt agree with all the above ive just bee kicked out of cup game by a keeper who was a poor 17 making saves and saving penalties its a total rip off not spending a penny on this twat of a game
    Gary

i never really care about the cup .. i actually didn't watch my first one hoping i go out .. I always get drawn with teams who are far better than mine .. my team for example had average is 5* of 42.9 with about 11 scouts , my mate is 40.9 .. he get now in a different cup , he meet teams who are avg 40, and i meet teams who have average 52 !! and am in bottom 5 clubs in whole cup ... now where is the fairness ?
    one season is ok, but 2nd and 3rd .. comn
    if developers want a proper cup, make it fair for all of us, i want to meet teams who are 2+/- than me avg wise
    I don't mind losing in the cup , i meet a team with AVG 47.5 , am now 45, so it is always 50-50 .. is small details that make me lose or win those games
    but i hate it when others get easier ride
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    the cup trophy i never had and i am lv 9 already !
    Oh and how this game works and decrease morale to a lot of players , and give bad ratings to most of them ... WHAT THE F*** ???

i got 3 gk top quality and all 3 get bad rating , and 6 new players top quality and all got bad rating , where i am wrong ?
    Do you have a team-showcase?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast