Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Out of cup ? ! ? !

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Do you have a team-showcase?
    is on my language section and is not edited for this season , i made like 9 transfers in two days ... just to bring up the team for the new season , but i have to quit !

I was lucky enough to win the cup last season. out at the 1st hurdle this year. got drawn against a team that have won the treble for 2 consecutive seasons. Out of their 22 man squad 20 are scout players!!! only went out on away goals. meh! but at the end of the day, no-one died, it's only a game. im a bit peeved but its not really important is it? its a game.... try to enjoy it and not fill nordeus's already bulging wallets.

This thread will be forgotten not because none will care to read but cause it´s just one of the billion rants around. Cup is a format where it's higly unlikely you will face an opponent far from you in Quality. Having 5-6 more avg Q means jack if you don't backup it at least with some decent strategy and expecially orders. Before bursting out rage, try to give a more accurate analysis of what happened. Formations, tactics, match statistics.

I faced, ie, a team way weaker than mine (36 q vs my at time 43) and even countering it pretty smartly and dominating, it ended 3-2 for me with the risk of getting out. You can't really go nuts in cup matches as whenever you take out a good opponent, unlike in league or CL, an even stronger one will wipe your ass out.

Or you can set autopilot like many of you says and don't lose health in the process.

If your not the top level or near top level of your server.

Then it is "The more quality you have, the more quality your opponents will have" therefore it is better not to buy any T if you want to win the cup.

I bought 500T and farmed some tokens/boosters during last season and I went out the cup in the first round due to a 3 quality stronger opponent that was a higher level.
    fingermouse27 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    the cup trophy i never had and i am lv 9 already !
    Oh and how this game works and decrease morale to a lot of players , and give bad ratings to most of them ... WHAT THE F*** ???
    Level 14

10 League Titles, 7 Champions Leagues, and 0 CUP

And I invest at least 30 E per season
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If your not the top level or near top level of your server.

Then it is "The more quality you have, the more quality your opponents will have" therefore it is better not to buy any T if you want to win the cup.

I bought 500T and farmed some tokens/boosters during last season and I went out the cup in the first round due to a 3 quality stronger opponent that was a higher level.
    agreed.
    I was lucky enough to win the treble last season. with the help of a bit of token buying and daily farming through videos and surveys. I Paid for that in the cup draw by being drawn against an even stronger treble winner from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    agreed.
    I was lucky enough to win the treble last season. with the help of a bit of token buying and daily farming through videos and surveys. I Paid for that in the cup draw by being drawn against an even stronger treble winner from last season.
    To win the cup you need to have a low Q team then improve it the most and avoid early elimination. Then next season you get screwed because you will face the better Q teams.

absolutely right. but I for one cant be bothered to 'dumb down' my team by lowering the quality of my team just before the cup draw just to chase a trophy where the prizes don't warrant it. without the distraction of the cup more training time this season!

Yeah me too out of cup... 5 seasons till now always out in preliminary....
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    absolutely right. but I for one cant be bothered to 'dumb down' my team by lowering the quality of my team just before the cup draw just to chase a trophy where the prizes don't warrant it. without the distraction of the cup more training time this season!
    You would not have to dumb down, you would have to have to sell off your team, but there is also a possibility the system may take a reading of your quality every day and calculate your average quality for the season to calculate your cup draw for the next season. so even selling off your entire team may not work either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast