Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    north korea -me- goes to
    group c, with turkmenistan, australia and malaysia

so

Th 15th registred will join group d, with qatar, hong kong and vietnam

and thats all for today. Xd

Aha.. Grup A right?

Sent from my Lenovo A7700 using Tapatalk

Wait... you need to ban mutants too, even if they have less than 104.5% in quality, else how is this fair?
    Milpol

I am not in an association yet else maybe I would have joined, but still I do not many people in my friends list so that they don't overload fixtures or make bugs with friendlies.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-12-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Wait... you need to ban mutants too, even if they have less than 104.5% in quality, else how is this fair?
    Milpol

I am not in an association yet else maybe I would have joined, but still I do not many people in my friends list so that they don't overload fixtures or make bugs with friendlies.
    u can create a asso, only with you, so then is when ppl can find you with the tag and you can use the fair friendlies to play these comps we do xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Milpol
    Wait... What? Are u serious? Do you know how mutants work or are u a new Player? Its really fair trust me. If it wasn't fair everyone would have banned mutants. Mutants are just well trained players.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Wait... What? Are u serious? Do you know how mutants work or are u a new Player? Its really fair trust me. If it wasn't fair everyone would have banned mutants. Mutants are just well trained players.
    "well trained players"

an attempt of well trained players xD

still my system with the competition avq's is perfect and dont need more than avq limits to do close simulations xD

Team name : Steaua Bucharest
    Association : #1MQ5T3

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Well I was not much around when this thing came into trend. Take into consideration that I have been playing on and off for years. I have seen all sorts of posts (mainly complaints) about mutants but I never was in those things so I do know how they worked. From what I read, in associations matches, only the white skills mattered. Going by this, I can say that teams can have lower average quality of the starting 11 but having the higher quality of white skills taken into account only during calculations of the match simulation, and hence gain a significant advantage over quality matched (matching done based on overall quality) opponents who have players more balanced in skills. If I am wrong, correct me, and if I don't know something, tell me more.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    u can create a asso, only with you, so then is when ppl can find you with the tag and you can use the fair friendlies to play these comps we do xD
    Yeah, but earlier I was waiting for an association who was looking for a member to accept (or reject) my request. I guess they accepted someone else in preference (maybe because he has a stronger team and he is closer to their location) as I noticed him as their 6 member lately.

Mihai applied for the last spot. So, you have it complete now.
    khris likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast