Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Forum Contest Season 122- Clean Sheets - Tracking Thread -

Forum Contest Season 122- Clean Sheets - Tracking Thread -

Let's track the last Gk's Season days in order to determine who's the Clean Sheets winner.

I'm gonna list the GKs who joined the challenge and I'll update the post.

Remember we have 30T, 20T and 10T for the Top 3 GKs.

LISTED PARTICIPANTS

TOP 3
    Dmitry Zavjalov--------------------kostinio-------------------------Llanfairpwll fc----------#6gyjsd---------d26---46cs
    Alessio Fazi----------------------------stevan99--------------------podrinje--------------------#UAAVPI----d26---45cs
    Evandro Ferreira Do Santos---Kings Only--------------------Kings Only--------------#XUWORK ----d26----45cs

Markus Liebschick------------------Mihai Razvan----------------steaua bucharest-----#1MQ5T3----d26--43cs
    Edwin Van Der Sar-------------------Christian Beutler-----------FC Erfurt Nord----------Tag: #25ZM0Z---d26---25cs
    Bedrich Sedlacek---------------------milpol-------------------------the invisibles------------#6GYJSD
    Gary MacBeth-------------------------bhosaleanuraj--------------fc barcelona-------------#A8702V
    Eduardo Soares----------------------Nick Lizas-------------------Aek NicosFCstars------#5RPU5K
    Martino Portmann.......................Nick Lizas--------------------aek fc stars-------------#6GYJSD----d26--35cs
    Vuk Ninkovic-------------------------motrin...............................motrin..------------------#OOXWGT
    Hugo Argüello-----------------------Khris---------------------------FCBayern München...
    Gianluigi Buffon--------------------Nick Lizas--------------------aeknikdiamonds---------#HQ6IDP
    D DIDA-------------------------------Nikologiorgos----------------nik milan mads---------------------------d26---33cs
    Sergey Cheryshev----------------owlique-------------------------Krasnodar FC----------#5RLS7L
    André Brás--------------------------Chocolove--------------------LifeX Chernobyl-------#3LYDP9
    Ivan Agarkov-----------------------funker--------------------------Funkers FC--------------#CPHFIL
    Tiago Priege-----------------------Chai------------------------------Chai City FC-----------#
    Lev Ivanovich Yashin------------llmaestroll----------------------The Prof-----------------#GHPCBK
    Frederik Skov---------------------FC Simples---------------------FC Simples------------#WKW12M
    Lindomar d'Antoni---------------kelderpaul-----------------------AA Ponte Preta-------#5dxpid
    Abiola Edozien...----------------Abhi-------------------------------Iceland FC................--------------------d26----38cs
    Eric Jara Lunghi----------------B1ueBee-------------------------YoloSwagg1ns FC----#01BFW2
    Florian Saskin---------------------talisman-----------------------Desert Rats FC--------#5U733J----d26--31cs
    David Lauchlan------------------The Manager-----------------The Academy----------#LV76HV
    Anis Omrani----------------------po_zdrach---------------------FC North----------------#8t4jvd
    Last edited by khris; 09-16-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Mine is conceding a goal in every single match but I will join next season with oblak
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Mine is conceding a goal in every single match but I will join next season with oblak
    Oky oky^^ xD remember that here we track last season days

Next season challenge is pending to approval lol

Addicted
    no clean sheet but unbeaten

After Day 26, and with three matches to go (2 League, and CL Final). More CS than last season, and probably the most MoM in a season that any of my 'keepers have got - ever.

Forum Contest Season 122- Clean Sheets - Tracking Thread --dr-florian-saskin-92m.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Updated the list of 25***

How can we confirm our competition entries as the ability to upload images to posts has disappeared?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

until now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    One League game is missing, late at night
    Forum Contest Season 122- Clean Sheets - Tracking Thread --gk-dida-d27.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    How can we confirm our competition entries as the ability to upload images to posts has disappeared?
    Fixed :P

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast