Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Rubbish scouts and worse youth academy

Rubbish scouts and worse youth academy

My youth academy is maxed out and I'm still getting rubbish. I don't mind using my tokens to sign up a quality kid but I've had to release each and everyone of them as they're completely talentless. What's the point in having a top academy if all I get is rubbish??
    And what's with the tripe Scouts that I've been given to choose from?? They're all worse than my current squad........
    Nordeus need to seriously wake up and start listening to there customers bc sooner or later, our patience will run out.
    Last edited by SuperGod; 05-07-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Pretty much everyone has a poor scout list this season. Even I have.
    Yinhung likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    youth players generally train fast and the striker i bought 2 seasons ago from the scout list has over 100 goals. I wouldnt buy anymore though tbh.

nordeus wouldnt make it any better as its not good for them token wise, theyll only make it better if the game goes into decline. If you could buy 18yo scouts or your youth players were scouts you wouldnt need to buy as many tokens.

There are so many 27,28,29 years old scouts. We pay 50tk+money then they only play for 2,3 season? lose money if selling the old players?

I bought a scout 22 year old ST and he played his first game today- 4 goals and MOM!!! Hope he continues like.this.
    herdo likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeper4football View Post
    I bought a scout 22 year old ST and he played his first game today- 4 goals and MOM!!! Hope he continues like.this.
    Id only buy a striker off the scout list after my last one. Im raging i never took down his goal tally in all comps the first season, only remember that he had 52 goals in the league. He managed 50 goals in all competitions last season so i reckon hes scored around 120 goals in 2 seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper4football View Post
    Lucky guy!
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

I have 4 scouts- GK, CM, ST x2
    Maybe i'm lucky but all 4 are very good and 9/10 games get high ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Lucky guy!
    Cheers!

My scout GK is really bad. He was only rated 5,6 last season. He rarely saved the ball. Should I sell him?
    Now I want to buy a DR/DC on the scout list but they only have Free Kick ability. Nothing is for a DC/DR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast