Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

Wow. Morale changes occur between matches, and the squad players are all demanding more game time.

I can no longer afford to keep everyone's morale on Good and above. Looks like all reserve players will have very poor morale!
    hudai and ars86 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    Wow. Morale changes occur between matches, and the squad players are all demanding more game time.

I can no longer afford to keep everyone's morale on Good and above. Looks like all reserve players will have very poor morale!
    I never bother with reserve players morale until I use them which to be honest is not often ,only to cover red cards actually.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Rookie

Moral sucks

I Top up my moral to max and I won 11-1. Then I have asso game one hour later and I checked the moral again and I need to use 11 packages to max it again. I loose so much moral after so huge win, so stupid game this is... Nick
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Hasn’t happened to me. Yet but when we get big wins, we don’t even need to use a single booster, however, when we beat one of our title rivals 3-0. I needed to use 10. WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    True, when u win a Top game with low scores then u loose so much moral because u get low rating. Stupid game there also.

Apprentice
    I agree. I bought a low quality GK yesterday. He was in the bench this morning and now his moral is already poor.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This thing with bench players should be improved.
    If a player won't play at three games, then his morale should be reduced, not with one.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I agree. I bought a low quality GK yesterday. He was in the bench this morning and now his moral is already poor.
    Hahaha. The game engine 'thinks' a new player must play the very next match and keep on to play regularly with no respect to its quality or condition. The game basically penalises users for making certain right decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This thing with bench players should be improved.
    If a player won't play at three games, then his morale should be reduced, not with one.
    The way it is now, users should be playing all their players (even if there are 28 in the squad) once per day, even if the player has been performing badly, in poor condition or something else. They should consider revise this feature because it lacks football sense.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-21-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Rookie
    Since new season have not lost a single game, first in league, first in champion league, still playing in Cup, but morale no matter drops after a game, I need 25 morale boost every day for. My basic 11 players and some subs to be able to play 2 game avery day. Is this a bug? Or the new trick of nordeus so we spend money in boost?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast