Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

Question Dynamic Morale for next season

I just saw the video announcement. It's great that the game engine is becoming more complex - it should give an advantage to dedicated managers.

However, I have an immediate question - will negative morale from a single player spread among the squad if a manager does not boost that particular player?
    ars86 and oguzkaganaslan like this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi @Horcrux

The negative morale is not gonna spread from player to player in that sense however if the team is performing badly, having a streak of bad results etc it's very likely that the whole team is gonna gravitate to negative.
    Horcrux likes this.

Famous
    I got that new morale already in my second team.....

And even we won with like 6-0 the morale from all the players dropped fast and I had to use like 10-20 morale just bring in condition for the next match so my feeling it will cost a lot of morale boosters
    Horcrux, Never and Max like this.

Thanks, @Lian. I just hope the morale 'drop' rate won't force me to cut into my daily farming of rest tokens.

@maloukees. Wow, up to 20 morale shifts after a single game? That's brutal.

Rookie
    I hope they fixed this what I must play in the last 3 weeks after I got this crap because it is running out of control !!!

I wrote in the other thread about it .

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...st-morale.html
    Last edited by Never; 09-13-2019 at 04:39 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    I think Nordeus wants to adress the issue of tankers with this.

Many tankers go for the cup, european cups and associations, leaving the champioship benhind, that will put negative pressure on morale
    maloukees and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I think Nordeus wants to adress the issue of tankers with this.

Many tankers go for the cup, european cups and associations, leaving the champioship benhind, that will put negative pressure on morale

Nope we all will pay for this !

I play the championship. Won it already yesterday with no match lost till yet. Catched only two goals against me.
    Lost only two matches in CL and one draw till yet and have always 12 - 14 players droped down in moral the day
    and if it not enough ... if the day changed over the night 3 - 6 player further drop down in moral like it were before this update.
    In relation to it only 2 - 3 player raise the moral after a good played match.
    The most reason of dropping the moral is the moaning about playing time and this is to high adjusted !
    maloukees likes this.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    With this change, the impact of morale is higher than ever and Superb is going to be on an all-time high. Note that the impact of Good in the new system will be as Superb in the current one. However, in order for players to keep their Morale on the highest level, your team and a player will need to be on an extraordinary streak of results.
    owlique and oguzkaganaslan like this.

Famous
    So in other words all players will lose a lot of morale boosters just to keep the team in shape

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    So in other words all players will lose a lot of morale boosters just to keep the team in shape
    not all
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast