Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

Famous
    My morale isn't dropping at all.
    Since the new feature I've used 3 blue packs on the first day and at the moment 8 of my 12 first teamers are still at Superb and the other 4 are at very good
    I'm winning my games but then so are the others on this thread, so why am I not needing blues and other players are?

Rookie
    However regardless of a good game, I've seen players drop from full green to yellow!, Looks like T11 only wants to exploit us like they do with the green packs with the individual bonus, not fair, now in order to keep full morale only on the lineup requires an average of 20 blue packs per game!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    My morale isn't dropping at all.
    Since the new feature I've used 3 blue packs on the first day and at the moment 8 of my 12 first teamers are still at Superb and the other 4 are at very good
    I'm winning my games but then so are the others on this thread, so why am I not needing blues and other players are?
    and now 8 players drop after a 4-0 win, inconsistent haha

I received 20 Morals as a lvl 1 player and after 1 or 2 games 9 of my first 11 dropped to yellow morale from superb.
    GG , Nordeus ! You win on this one.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I received 20 Morals as a lvl 1 player and after 1 or 2 games 9 of my first 11 dropped to yellow morale from superb.
    GG , Nordeus ! You win on this one.
    I suggest you to forget totally this thing about morale.
    It's a wast of time.
    Morale never had effect more than 1% in the game and never will.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I suggest you to forget totally this thing about morale.
    It's a wast of time.
    Morale never had effect more than 1% in the game and never will.
    So whats the reason Nordeus make such a big fuzz about it then?

Quote Originally Posted by wack View Post
    So whats the reason Nordeus make such a big fuzz about it then?
    To make the managers spending money or free vids for blue instead of green packs. Don't judge from some hundreds who are following the forum or some TE groups. There are thousands who are trying to keep the morale to superb every day.
    Grandef likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hahaha. The game engine 'thinks' a new player must play the very next match and keep on to play regularly with no respect to its quality or condition. The game basically penalises users for making certain right decisions.
    Another test, the moral of my new signed low quality MC drop from very good to good after the first match that he played full time. I think that there's a bug with new signed player.

This whole morale system is both laughable and completely unrealistic which about sums up the game. Yesterday I played a league match which I won 5-0 with one of my strikers scoring a hat trick. His match rating was 10 and yes you guessed it his morale dropped. Three subs used and their morale dropped. In fact the whole squads morale dropped. Maybe one of the clowns at Nordeus would care to explain?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH19530 View Post
    This whole morale system is both laughable and completely unrealistic which about sums up the game. Yesterday I played a league match which I won 5-0 with one of my strikers scoring a hat trick. His match rating was 10 and yes you guessed it his morale dropped. Three subs used and their morale dropped. In fact the whole squads morale dropped. Maybe one of the clowns at Nordeus would care to explain?
    Crap addition to the game .... but it gets you wasting more blues!! The old morale system was bad this new addition is just a joke.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast