Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dynamic Morale for next season

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    Are you sure Nikol?
    I observed carefully while playing Dortmund. When I have full motivation, I tend to win by a few goals.
    After regular matches, when my morale drops a little, I win by tight margins, drew and even lost several.
    Two days ago, I won 6-0, 5-1 and 6-0 in the morning with full morale. After my league game, I forgot to boost my morale, and I lost two games and drew one.
    I find a weak corelation (if any) between morale and team performance. I lost one match in cup ( oppo was 15% weaker) while I had 4 or 5 players on fire, the others were super and very good.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    Are you sure Nikol?
    I observed carefully while playing Dortmund. When I have full motivation, I tend to win by a few goals.
    After regular matches, when my morale drops a little, I win by tight margins, drew and even lost several.
    Two days ago, I won 6-0, 5-1 and 6-0 in the morning with full morale. After my league game, I forgot to boost my morale, and I lost two games and drew one.
    I can't say about those events, I 'm talking about the official competitions.
    This event is exception. When you set up a match, it starts immediately.
    Where is those moments when the game makes the first calculations ? (like all the other games?)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think morale is a bit like the white skills thing. Sometimes it works (have a contribution) and sometimes not. If the game happens to pick a relatively lower morale player for a situation decider, it is expected that your team willl have a disadvanatge.
    Horcrux likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If the game happens to pick a relatively lower morale player for a situation decider, it is expected that your team willl have a disadvanatge.
    This makes a lot of sense.

Max
    I have 2 on fire players, and I can back up the claim that it last between 2-5 matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Superb (or on fire) morale of all 11 players ... Two league games, both opponents slightly better (by some 5%), both games won 4:3 ... two players on fire because of gained star, one very good (was on fire yesterday), other 8 players good morale ...... Any logic here?

Morale on fire has a specific duration (per matches)
    here the list
    1) Gaining a star (5* and more) > 2 to 5 matches
    2) A player learns new special ability >3
    3) New player in team > 3 matches
    4) Player assisted 3 goals >1
    5) Scoring hat trick >1
    6) Winning League/Cup/CL/SL > 3/2/3/2 matches
    7) Top assisted Top rated Top scorer in any competition >3

Edit ..... 30/10/2019
    A player with a god morale will move to On fire if something from above will happen.
    After the expiration, he will drop from on fire to superb.
    All the matches of the team count till the expiration, no matter if the player would play or be in the bench.

Now, what I don't know and I will ask is if the player returns to previous situation or he drops to Superb morale.

Example :
    A player is in Good morale. He scored 3 goals (1 match o.f.) or gain a star (2 matches o.f.).
    After that , will he return to Good morale (he had before) or to superb ?
    The last match of course affected his situation. If he didn't have any + action, had a mediocre performance or injury/card, he lost a lv.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    Horcrux likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Now, what I don't know and I will ask is if the player returns to previous situation or he drops to Superb morale.

Example :
    A player is in Good morale. He scored 3 goals (1 match o.f.) or gain a star (2 matches o.f.).
    After that , will he return to Good morale (he had before) or to superb ?
    The last match of course affected his situation. If he didn't have any + action, had a mediocre performance or injury/card, he lost a lv.
    They return to superb. Had a player on good morale, gained a star, on fire morale for a few games (didn't count how many) and is now on superb morale. Same with hat-trick and 3 assists.

I also had a lower quality player on poor morale who played very rarely. He gained a star (4 stars) but didn't get on fire morale, it stayed on poor.

ok thanks
    (but read no 1 rule > 5* and more)
    skrrr likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    (but read no 1 rule > 5* and more)
    Ah, ok.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast