Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By funker

Thread: I want an explanation!!!

VIP

I want an explanation!!!

WTF is this??? I want an explanation!!!

Yesterday, I played against a bot team (Ruddy F.C.) in Super League... We won 7 - 0... Today, the same team is called FC Tigers and is 5 stars strong???

And no, those 5 star players were not bought overnight... Those are the same 2 star players from my game, just different names and 3 added stars... And player ratings say so... New players have ratings in their profiles, from 7- 0 game...

I want an explanation!!!-1roo.jpgI want an explanation!!!-1rooo.jpgI want an explanation!!!-1rnnn.jpgI want an explanation!!!-1rnnnn.jpgI want an explanation!!!-1rnnnnn.jpgI want an explanation!!!-1rnnnnnn.jpgI want an explanation!!!-1rnnnnnnn.jpg

Dreamer
    when you see 2* bot teams at the start of the season, most likely, sooner or later, it will be replaced with a 5* active team that comes back after a break. nothing wrong here... happened to me many times. it never happened in cup, only in league. and i don't know why, but the active team appeared right before the match against me and the troll is inevitable. that's how bad this game is. period.

But how an abanoned team after a game break returned and now playing in Super league ?

Famous
    Maybe changed their team name and bought a new team

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    But how an abanoned team after a game break returned and now playing in Super league ?
    Was placed 5-8 last season... not that hard

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Was placed 5-8 last season... not that hard
    no, those teams didn't finish at 1-8 positions.
    I think it's the same story like those I posted yesterday here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...stions-16.html

I cannot explain it, only following TE general rule - That there are no rules
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html