Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Looks like this is my season ... IM 16 points ahead of #2 in the league.,,,,,

I need that after 3 season being runner up

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Looks like this is my season ... IM 16 points ahead of #2 in the league.,,,,,

I need that after 3 season being runner up
    16 points are 5 wins and a draw ahead. The league is probably won, unless some big **** happens.
    How are you doing in the other competitions?
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    16 points are 5 wins and a draw ahead. The league is probably won, unless some big **** happens.
    How are you doing in the other competitions?
    Out ot the cup last round against a 120% team or so..

But stil in the CL first game yesterday I won away with 2-0

Rookie
    The beginning of Crunch Time

Currently sitting in first place in League and still active in both Cup (semifinals) and CL (quarterfinals). My team tends to get around this level regularly but I can never seem to win the Treble (now Quadruple) and usually end up with one of the three. All the teams left are strong so we will have to see how the next week goes.

*btw, just want to mention that given that the team has done so well my team morale is down from previous years. Players are grousing about playing time, not enough assists or are “satisfied” but still only a ‘good’ morale rating. This may not be the absolutely correct thread for this but as it affects the overall season, and potentially how the team finishes it, I wanted to mention it.

How is matching done in associations these days when making fixtures, best 11 players, best 13 players or something else?

How is matching done in associations these days when making fixtures, best 11 players, best 13 players or something else?
    Best 11 I guess, but Nordeus has some tricks off their sleeves: I remember when a 104% beat my 120% on 0-7 goal margin...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Best 11 I guess, but Nordeus has some tricks off their sleeves: I remember when a 104% beat my 120% on 0-7 goal margin...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Considering the draw i seen today, it does not look like best 11, because some of the opponents are stronger by 10-30%, and one thing that catch the attention is their relatively weaker bench and reserve players.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Ouch...

Season 123 - Are you ready?-dr-ivan-lazarevic-inj-16.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I've put a mostly bench and reserve team in for a League match against a low-Quality bottom team today and got matches against a lower-Quality team for the Associations matches tomorrow - he'll get a surprise when he faces a team more than 15% better than he thought on match day.

I've been matched against what was pretty poor opposition on Friday that turned out to be 10%+ better than me on Saturday (bl**dy Tankers) several times - and still got 4/6 points from both matches.

It appears that only the Association matchup is done on the average Quality of the best players in teams over the week, the individual matches still seem to be on the Starting XI when the draw is made.
    Last edited by talisman; 10-04-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I've put a mostly bench and reserve team in for a League match against a low-Quality bottom team today and got matches against a lower-Quality team for the Associations matches tomorrow - he'll get a surprise when he faces a team more than 15% better than he thought on match day.

I've been matched against what was pretty poor opposition on Friday that turned out to be 10%+ better than me on Saturday (bl**dy Tankers) several times - and still got 4/6 points from both matches.

It appears that only the Association matchup is done on the average Quality of the best players in teams over the week, the individual matches still seem to be on the Starting XI when the draw is made.
    Something is fishy for sure because 98% versus 130%, 116% versus 129%... and I also noticed something that you said, they had lower quality players set as first 11.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast