Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Occasionally, I do have games where my best player like a 9* defender gets injured, and my main striker or midfielder red carded and am totally at a loss for subs. But that's just once or twice in a whole season of games.
    I know that, my bench is always some 3-4 star prospects for next season and some guys I picked up for 1 token. But rarely someone is suspended and if so you can always pick someone up for a few token.
    One player doesn't really make a huge difference anyway in my opinion.
    Nebu likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Looking at his squad, he doesn't need that guy, he has enough players covering that position. He will regret that later. It doesn't matter how many coins or greens the manager has, every manager must be disciplined in spending resources.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I am a bit of a ye nerd, so I carefully use my scarce resources as a freeloader, I have let’s say 50 rests, 20 morale boosters and 80 injury packs and 12 tokens.

With rest packs I used to use about 30-40 when preparing my team for matches because I would press the button for needed rests to fully rest my squad, so now what I do is, I find out a player’s condition, when the next +6% in. Condition will be and use the appropriate quantity of rests needed.

For Morale boosters, Before I go to bed, if I need 11 morale boosters to fully moralise y squad and l wait until the next day before I give them full morale because I know that if I fully motivate them the night before the match, they morale will drop overnight if I do that so I wait until the following morning to give them full morale because of the new update, if you don’t fully motivate your players the night before their morale will remain the same and if you fully prepare their morale the night before and do not wait until the following morning, your players will actually lose some morale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.

Max
    Sometimes, you can have a lower star player that performs well, I had a 49% 34 year old veteran that got 10/10 performances. All of my time except him had 6 stars or more and they would only get an average 7 rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIP
    8.10 was average rating of my team in this game, 6.44 was opponent's team average rating... We were stronger 21%... Opponent had 3 chances and 3 shots on target, more tan us... Score, only 1 - 0...

Nordeus retards...

Season 123 - Are you ready?-1raaaaaaaaaaaa.jpgSeason 123 - Are you ready?-1raaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpgSeason 123 - Are you ready?-1raaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpgSeason 123 - Are you ready?-1raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Lost in the cup 3-2 against the guy i was saying has a 5* team but I am through semi-finals.
    In the league i am 1st with a 7 points gap to the 2nd, so i basically won it.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

VIP
    After more than 5 years, players form all nations in Top 11 played at least one game for FK Partizan...

I want original FK Partizan badge from Nordeus, as a reward for the achievement!!!
    khris, nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Me 89% vs a 39%, me tanking all players oop, 1-1

Me,training, full morale, better avq, vs abandoned teams 3-0 lost in cup and last match that i needed to win to be 3rd in CL, lost 2-1 .... I will tank forever. This went too far away.

Half-way through the season, and Desert Rats FC had a dodgy start to the season, but have managed to turn it round nicely.

A first-ever sequence of three consecutive defeats, including a fatal 1st Leg loss in the Round of 32 of the Cup, has been followed by a 15 match unbeaten run which has seen them go from 9th in the League table to 2nd, handily placed 2 points behind the leaders. Unusually placed in a Group other than Group H in the Champions League this season, the Rats have topped that Group and proceed to the knockout stage in the top half of the draw, for once.

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s48-season-stats-week-2.jpg

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s48-l41-league-r12-top.jpg

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s48-champ-group-g-table.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nouvion FC are really flying this season. After a Troll home draw in very first match of the season, they have embarked on a 25-match winning streak, progressing to the Semi-Finals of the Cup and the knockout stage of the Champions League in the process.

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-season-stats-week-2.jpg

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-l10-league-r12-top.jpg

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-champ-group-h-table.jpg

Today's League match was a record win by the team, and also saw the player individual scoring record broken as well.

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-league-mr-r12-htoo-fc.jpg

Winger Marcos Aguilar had a quiet season last term in the shadow of his then new playing partner Maicol Guilherme, but this season has again emerged as the top player for the side, with 37 goals in total at the halfway point in the season.

Aguilar is top of the League scoring charts, along with two other Nouvion FC players.

Season 123 - Are you ready?-nfc-marcos-aguilar-113m.jpg

Season 123 - Are you ready?-s10-l10-league-r12tp.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 09-29-2019 at 12:53 AM.
    khris, nikolgiorgos and Nebu like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

It seems that this is his season. He looks like a scout player, but strange how he stepped up a season later because I would expect such players to be ready the first season itself (more like a player in his prime, and will decline in the coming seasons).

That comment though: ' Marcos Aguilar was unplayable!', it is completely the opposite of what the player did because unplayable means too poor to be played on the pitch or unsuitable. He was more like unstoppable. It looks like a language/word problem, maybe the Nordeus people involved in this area are not that good in English.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-29-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast