Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 123 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    BTW, why is there no prize for the Super Cup?
    I wondered that too when I won it today, I think it is because it is a one game competition, it is a competition that is mostly won by the champions league winners, out of 16 games in the super cup today between myself and my friends 13 of us won, (12 of them are Champions League winners and only 1 one of them was a super league winner. So I would say that around 75-80% of Champions League Winners Win the Super Cup. So I think there is no reward because for most CL winners, the competition is easy to win and to me it made me complete a treble this season and I was like meh, nothing prestigious.

In real life UEFA awards the winners with 2.3 million euros and the runners up with 1.3 million.

I think for winning it you should get 1/10 of the money you got for winning the champions league so in my case 234k (but the prize should vary from level to level)

You should also get 5 rests, morale boosters and injury packs. Does that sound like a fair prize guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    Tactician likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    won the quadruple at penalties (this 4-4-2 auto )

Season 123 - Are you ready?-treble-4-penalties.jpg
    khris and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    won the quadruple at penalties (this 4-4-2 auto )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TREBLE 4 penalties.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	130176
    Hahaha, you must start to have defensive wingers like me, and use Butterfly since you like to keep your Aml and Amr in the starting line-up. I had trouble facing 4-4-2 too this season, but after trying what would have worked way back (those going through the middle) and got 2 draws (2-2, 1-1) and a narrow win (2-1), I used Butterfly and won 3-0 versus the same team and he was one of the favorites of the season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-12-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Max

Here is my season, best of luck to everyone next season, I won my first ever super cup final 2-0 over a 25% weaker team 99% vs 74%.

Overall an excellent season, I didn’t think I would win anything but I came away with a treble. I also won my first champions league and super cup and my 3rd cup in a row.

Well done on winning the Quadruple Nik and Tactician and everybody else who won a Quadruple. What a season for me.

See you all next season.

Last edited by Max; 10-12-2019 at 09:22 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Here is my season, best of luck to everyone next season, I won my first ever super cup final 2-0 over a 25% weaker team 99% vs 74%.

Overall an excellent season, I didn’t think I would win anything but I came away with a treble. I also won my first champions league and super cup and my 3rd cup in a row.

Well done on winning the Quadruple Nik and Tactician and everybody else who won a Quadruple. What a season for me.

See you all next season.
    I think you done well given that it seems that you are limited on resources.

Max

I think you done well given that it seems that you are limited on resources.
    I am a freeloader, I haven’t spent a penny out of all the time I have played this game.

The thing that helped me win the treble was that I won 50 tokens of Khris because of a post on Season 122 are you ready?

I managed to buy a load of players.

This has been my favourite season, this season there were 5 stronger teams then me, 3 of them got knocked out before I had to play them and the other 2 I played I won 2 out of 4 matches against 5% stronger teams, I also got a draw against them.

I only had 1 troll result all season and that happened in the cup Semi Final 1st leg.

Last edited by Max; 10-12-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Max
    Hahaha, you must start to have defensive wingers like me, and use Butterfly since you like to keep your Aml and Amr in the starting line-up. I had trouble facing 4-4-2 too this season, but after trying what would have worked way back (those going through the middle) and got 2 draws (2-2, 1-1) and a narrow win (2-1), I used Butterfly and won 3-0 versus the same team and he was one of the favorites of the season.
    The formation I use to beat a 4-4-2 currently is either one or 2 formations, 1. 1-2-2-2-3.
    2. 1-2-1-2-1-3. This stifles their formation, out of four games using these I have won 2 Drew 1 and lost 1. It scored 9 and conceded 5.

It is very good for over the top balls and counter attacks, I was all over the first place team who won a Quadruple this season, the game score was a 1-1 home draw, but that defence only conceded 7 goals in 26 matches and in that match they conceded 2 counter attacks and 3 through balls, we drew the game 1-1 and that was only because my players were retarded in front of goal we should have won 5-1 and put them to shame but a draw was still a good result considering they were stronger than us.

The Strengths of this formation

1. Very Good at exposing teams defensively and is a ruthless counter attacking formation.

2. Very Good at crossing.

3. My team scored 200 goals and about 60 of them came from ruthless through balls over the top of the opponents defence.

4. Is mostly very good at defending crosses and Corner Kicks.

5. You can score 200+ goals potentially in a season with this formation with the right players.

Weaknesses.

There are only a few weaknesses in this formation but this weakness could be fatal in huge games.

1. Can be prone to sudden counter attacks about 16 of my 32 goals I conceded this season have come from the opposition’s counter attacks.

2. Not as strong defensively as my previous formation (can’t remember what it was) my average goals Conceded this season was 0.61. Last season was 0.32. So this formation is a bit weaker on defence than my previous formation.

PS: This is just from my personal experience, this is my opinion and I think it is good also this formation may/may not work for you. Just a caution.

Well, season is over, so time to go for the 124th. Congratz to those who achieved titles on this season, and good luck for the upcoming one.

posts196
    views4922

50Token winners will be chosen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    LVL 1, tanked in the last 5 days of last season because no CL spot.
    Farmed around 450 greens in 2 weeks to spend on some 3-4* fast trainers, for now having a total of 13.5M squad at lvl 1 which is quite good considering i had half 9 days ago.
    Spent around 40T to improve my squad that is mainly 5* players combined with some 4* old guys that will be sold at the end of the season.
    I will have a tough opponent in the next cup fixture and i felt the need to spend another 15T for 2 players. If i win against that guy i win the double.
    It is one of the opponents of the final phase. I used 4-3N-1-2, but the results was quit sloppy as it ended with 2-2 in normal time, but I won 4-2 in extra time after some hard fight with orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Not at all. I haven't tried attaching a picture untill recently. I am using, Samsung galaxy A7.
    And the 50Token winners are; @SuperDunk @Tactician and @Nebu

Congratz!

Next season, more and better.
    Last edited by khris; 10-12-2019 at 11:24 PM.
    Tactician and MNK Kaskada like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And the 50Token winners are; @SuperDunk @Tactician and @Nebu

Congratz!

Next season, more and better.

Attachment 130180
    Darn I don’t see myself there this time, at least I won the 50 tokens last time out.. well done guys.

And thanks Khris for the tokens from last season.

khris and MNK Kaskada like this.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920