Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Famous
    I give up , just made 5 trophy the 1st day.. Just want to complete the 8 trophy for the emblem...

No change to win from the 125% and 140% teams..
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    King of King's Challenge.

Can you be challenged at any time up to 2 minutes before another game starts - or is their a grace period before and after King of King's Challenge games? If there is a grace period - how long does it last before and after another game (league, cup, CL) is completed?
    That is an interesting question. I think yes, KoK teams are living in a parallel environment.
    I remember once, after finished my KoK game I had a message that someone else played with me at the same time.
    Also I played about 300 games of KoK and not once I got a refuse of a not available opponent.
    Woodentop likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Game is completely scripted. I'm on 7 Trophy's and now all of a sudden can not buy a win, I've lost my last 5 straight, 4 on penalties, to different opponents. three coming from behind late. One of them came back from 4-0. Three of them got a penalty during the game (I use normal tackling). And their equalizers always come right at the end.

The amount of simple chances my team miss is extraordinary. In the last three seasons one of my players has scored 256 goals and 148 assists in three seasons can't hit a barn door since this round started, before this round he was playing fine. The opposition isn't harder here than outside this comp, the game is clearly pre-decided.
    khris likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You still don't get it. The calender posted by Lian showed that the Final was planned to start on the 5th day, and Kris said that the post of Lian was an update or a point of clarification as the plan shared was not respected. I have not said that it will start on the 5th day. You need go back and read about the conversation going on.
    Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    it starts 7pm uk time friday, it'll be 6am saturday in australia :-)
    Yes GMT time for me

Max
    I am 9 trophies behind the leader right now, I keep losing to all the weaker teams.

I will just play the matches for fun now, and let my worst Ever performance in this competition end my title defence of the king of the hill challenges is being torn to shreds, I won’t be a back to back champion.

I quit the game cause of this event. And I urge other managers to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysar Soza View Post
    Game is completely scripted. I'm on 7 Trophy's and now all of a sudden can not buy a win, I've lost my last 5 straight, 4 on penalties, to different opponents. three coming from behind late. One of them came back from 4-0. Three of them got a penalty during the game (I use normal tackling). And their equalizers always come right at the end.

The amount of simple chances my team miss is extraordinary. In the last three seasons one of my players has scored 256 goals and 148 assists in three seasons can't hit a barn door since this round started, before this round he was playing fine. The opposition isn't harder here than outside this comp, the game is clearly pre-decided.
    approved post**

Quote Originally Posted by Keysar Soza View Post

Something is fishy for sure this weekend. I noticed that the game engine behaved differently for event matches and for associations. It seems like as if the engine in on resources-saving mode and did most of the calculations for the outcome of the match in a more simplified way.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-06-2019 at 02:26 PM.
    pleasures likes this.

Anyone noticed that substitutions are being done late or not at all until another change is made and saved? I noticed this even in the event matches since this weekend.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast