Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Something is fishy for sure this weekend. I noticed that the game engine behaved differently for event matches and for associations. It seems li,e as of the engine in on resource saving mode and did most of the calculatioms for the outcome of the match in a more simplified way.
    Associations are properly scripted with a lot of pre defined results, the amount of times the first legs result in 9-9 is crazy....

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Associations are properly scripted with a lot of pre defined results, the amount of times the first legs result in 9-9 is crazy....
    Way back, before I quit the game, whereby I had my own association, I concluded that, during a period, the results were already determined before the start of the live match. My opponent could be banging his head and making so many ajustments and changes during live matches while I could sit back and watch the match doing nothing much as a manager, and the same was when I was on the losing side, where the opponent could just watch me banging my head against the wall doing changes. The live match simulation showed the changes and even the effects but the final result did not change, and goals would come just out of nowhere even if required so that the final result goes according to what was already decided before the match. Fast forward to some years, which is now, it seems this bad part is still there in the game, but it comes and go (activate and disactivate) acccording to only Nordeus know what. I suspect that they switch the game or part of this game to this mode at times to reduce resource consumption and reduce the risk of break downs or other issues when they feel it is required, because it cannot be that on one day the game behaves more properly and another day, it seems like you have no control or influence on the match, unless of course if all this is just determined randomly which could be one of the only other explaination or maybe there are bugs and flaws that caused such things. I cannot say for what is the cause, but clearly something is wrong. All we can do is keep positing our feedbacks, hoping that something will be done and there will positive changes.

Addicted
    can agree with that, now in king event 5 matches in row i got red card along with injury of my best players, counting that i get 3-5 red cards in whole season counting all, league, cup, CL and asso matches this ratio is way over the number, however, there chalanged team has extra def bonus so it is more expected that home team has more issues with cards

Famous
    So....last game went to penalties, as soon as it came to pick the takers and the 30 second counter started I left the game, logged straight back in which took about 5 seconds, and I saw that I'd already won the shoot out and got the crown for the game.
    So all that part, however exciting/demoralising it is to watch, is definitely just cosmetic.
    Tactician and maloukees like this.

Rookie
    The engine in our event seems to back a specific team. In my group there's one team at 109 with a weird formation which is the most difficult to beat, even more than teams at 120+. Its the same team that leads the GD, uses tokens. Till now, I have always needed a retake to defeat him

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    So....last game went to penalties, as soon as it came to pick the takers and the 30 second counter started I left the game, logged straight back in which took about 5 seconds, and I saw that I'd already won the shoot out and got the crown for the game.
    So all that part, however exciting/demoralising it is to watch, is definitely just cosmetic.
    Either it is or the game was lagging a lot, but it is good that users keep experimenting things and share their observations.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Either it is or the game was lagging a lot, but it is good that users keep experimenting things and share their observations.
    On super fast fibre broadband here so there really shouldn't be any lag,
    And I was watching from the start so I would have noticed a 'jump'

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    On super fast fibre broadband here so there really shouldn't be any lag,
    And I was watching from the start so I would have noticed a 'jump'
    I mean on the game's side because since 2 days or so, the game looked to be in difficulty - lags, slow downs, freezes, flashes, friend's list messed up, disconnections.... so many things.

Max
    Unrelated but a really weird result for my second team that I no longer use, they win 8-4 that was mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    How come opposition score all goals between 85 to 90! 😂😂😂

They banged 3 to tie the match in 3 minutes and defeated me in pens 🤣

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast