Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: I'm clueless

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, you are not the only one who came back
    @madflo, @mcdaniel and others also did that - but @Tactician is the champ lol
    Ok, where are my tokens? I won the most comeback challenge.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Ok, where are my tokens? I won the most comeback challenge.
    when left
    @SuperDunk sent me the BVB jersey
    @mcdaniel the ARSENAL emblem
    @madflo the MILAN kit

you gave nothing
    hahaha
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

when left
    @SuperDunk sent me the BVB jersey
    @mcdaniel the ARSENAL emblem
    @madflo the MILAN kit

you gave nothing
    hahaha
    Thats a good point xDDDD

Max
    They put a stadium attendance cap because they said, when you make a new club and have a massive stadium, you still won’t be able to attract many fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Yes if you want to search and join an association but a TE friend can invites you to join his even if you 're lv1-3.
    So go to the relative section, find a group, become fb friend with a member and join.
    For the next 3 weekends can play for fun, experience and few greens.

The guy who suggested this (as to close negotiations for 1-3 weeks) increased a lot the profit for nordeus so he deserves an extra bonus - lol
    * But it's not about the levels free, it's about how many managers (and possible bidders) can see a live auction.
    If this list of 15 players can be viewed by 100 managers or 1000 managers is something that the game controls and of course this affect how the auction will go higher.

There are two kinds of auctions. One for managers LV1 - LV2 and another one for managers LV3- LV83.
    The first is really crazy. The managers LV1 don't even know that their players next season gonna loose 1* so they bid like crazy for 5* players any kind of age.

I strongly suggest to stay level this season so to gather some few greens and some 3* young fast trainers to build a stronger team.
    If you do that, treble would not be hard after 2 seasons (following the rule of dropping quality).

Keep your academy players.

Jaysus, it is ridiculous some of the bids you get on 30 year old 96% players. I have seen one 32 year old, 96 percent player go for 83 tokens. You could literally go to the scout market and buy someone younger and better for cheaper.

They are silly doing that.

I hate level 1 because there is no CL or SL football.

I like to see my team as Juventus, we hardly concede but when we get to CL Finals we bottle it. 0/3 finals won and Juventus have won 2/9 CL Finals.

Also, since I am from Ireland. Our national sport is GAA and there is one team that gets to the final every few years. They would always lose the final by 1 point by some unlucky event and the team that beats them Is our county, Dublin.

Poor Mayo. They scored 2 own goals on the All Ireland Final in 2016 and Drew the game to Dublin. 2-09 to 0-15.

They played the replay and lost the final by one point and the same happened the next season they lost the final from a last minute free.

Dublin have now won 5 all Ireland’s in a row and it is generally getting really boring. We were the first men’s senior team in Ireland to do that.

Mayo got to 10 All Ireland Finals I think since 1951 ( when they last won it.) and lost every single one of them, it is called the curse of 51.

When they retained the All Ireland in 1951. They celebrated by cheering when they drove by a funeral and the widow placed a curse on the team and the curse stated that Mayo would never win another All Ireland until all the members of that winning team in 1951 die.

There is only 2 living players from that team out of 15.

Sorry that this might have been boring. But I felt I would share a bit about my country and about it’s national sport.

I know I am off topic but it is related by losing finals so often.

Max
    Yes I still do see absolutely ridiculous bids for bang average players.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes I still do see absolutely ridiculous bids for bang average players.

Let them unless this is affecting you too, that is, you are in the market for such players too. Then in that case, for that price, better go for young, fast training ones than going for veterans or slow trainers. I moved on with this '****', and if I really want a player, I will bid upto the required amount, and if the others want him too, they can continue to overbid till I decide to stop. But if you are low on tokens, or a low budget player, I fully understand you; it is very hard to play the minimal expenditure way those days, especially at high levels, but at low levels there can be less waste due to being able to identify with higher certainty the fast training ones by value on the list itself.

Gone are the days when a user could build a strong team with less than 50T.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-23-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Max
    I know, I know it doesn’t affect me but I don’t get why hey do it.

Let them... it is good for you (gaming-wise) they do it, hahaha. Better someone spend his tokens on average players than compete against you for young fast trainers.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-23-2019 at 07:09 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Let them... it is good for you (gaming-wise) they do it, hahaha. Better someone spend his tokens on average players than compete against you for young fast trainers.
    Wise words.
    Stupidity and ignorance of others is the main reason of my success (and other managers).
    Max likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast