Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Hasnt provided asists recently....WTF?

Famous
    My 19 year old 108% CM with 'playmaker' special ability just dropped in moral after his 18th league game in a row without providing an assist lol!
    How does he think I feel???

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    My 19 year old 108% CM with 'playmaker' special ability just dropped in moral after his 18th league game in a row without providing an assist lol!
    How does he think I feel???
    I have an MC playmaker that has been stolen an assist at least 7 times (some of which, two in the same match) which I noticed since I started watching the highlights more carefully; the player made clear assists and the playmaker icon showed each time, but the assist were not counted into the the statistics record. If that was an AML, AMC or AMR, those would have probably counted. The engine seems negatively biased towards MCs or there is some sort of flaw.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Apprentice
    Something skeptical also happens to my team as my main MCs have only 1 and 2 assists why my sub and low profile MC has 4.
    Hasnt provided asists recently....WTF?-2019-10-04-152930_1194x198_scrot.png
    Last edited by Grandef; 10-04-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Apprentice
    Something skeptical also happens to my team as my main MCs (who are upset) have only 1 and 2 assists why my sub and low profile MC has 4.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-10-04-152930_1194x198_scrot.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	129951

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have an MC playmaker that has been stolen an assist at least 7 times (some of which, two in the same match) which I noticed since I started watching the highlights more carefully; the player made clear assists and the playmaker icon showed each time, but the assist were not counted into the the statistics record. If that was an AML, AMC or AMR, those would have probably counted. The engine seems negatively biased towards MCs or there is some sort of flaw.
    I agree. And sometimes, am passes from the deep, receiver of the pass dribbles for 30 yards and scores and an assist is still awarded. But my star pm dribbles past 2 defenders and passes onto foot of a striker who scored, gets the symbol over the head and no assist
    Tactician likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo View Post
    I agree. And sometimes, am passes from the deep, receiver of the pass dribbles for 30 yards and scores and an assist is still awarded. But my star pm dribbles past 2 defenders and passes onto foot of a striker who scored, gets the symbol over the head and no assist
    There is an issue thread I recently created for the MCs and assists problem. Any input there is most welcomed.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...o-account.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123