Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Hasnt provided asists recently....WTF?

Apprentice

Hasnt provided asists recently....WTF?

Another stupid and ridiculous entry to the Nordeus gallery of **** decisions and changes,,,,,,how can i influence a player to make an assist in this unreal, troll full, inconsistent, stupid game?!
    Carlos M likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hasnt provided asists recently
    so what.
    Why you care about it ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so what.
    Why you care about it ?
    here he comes again.....

Go back to beating your abandoned teams in your simple leagues....

Put him to take corners, or if you want him get assists from non set-pieces, maybe try with a forward arrow on him. You cannot do much more unless you want spend greens to train him to play a position for providing more assists. Some parts of the game sucks, and there is probably room for improvement.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-23-2019 at 07:35 PM.
    Berlitz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    here he comes again.....

Go back to beating your abandoned teams in your simple leagues....
    You don't have any Respect at all, very rude. He also tried to answer you... . Nothing is simple in this game
    Richie72 likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Put him to take corners, or if you want him get assists from non set-pieces, maybe try with a forward arrow on him. You cannot do much more unless you want spend greens to train him to play a position for providing more assists. Some parts of the game sucks, and there is probably room for improvement.
    Already have others who have the special abilities for corners and free kicks.....this is what i am saying the game makes no sense...those who are there to contribute assists do so ...not all players do that in a team.
    Great1803 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    You don't have any Respect at all, very rude. He also tried to answer you... . Nothing is simple in this game
    Seriously?? "So what, why you care about it" is an answer?? Jeez read things before responding?
    Berlitz likes this.

Already have others who have the special abilities for corners and free kicks.....this is what i am saying the game makes no sense...those who are there to contribute assists do so ...not all players do that in a team.
    Yeah, there are some things with not much football sense but if the message bothers you, you can force the player to make a few assists if you put him to take corners against very weak opponents. This game needs an AI or a much better AI if there is already one.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yeah, there are some things with not much football sense but if the message bothers you, you can force the player to make a few assists if you put him to take corners against very weak opponents. This game needs an AI or a much better AI if there is already one.
    understand what you are saying...but at level 69 there arent any easy opponenets.....same as those whose morale drops becuase they arent playing....there are no easy games to play them in....i am trying to train them to become better, but yet again the game is playing aginst that choice...might as well just sell all the spare players?

understand what you are saying...but at level 69 there arent any easy opponenets.....same as those whose morale drops becuase they arent playing....there are no easy games to play them in....i am trying to train them to become better, but yet again the game is playing aginst that choice...might as well just sell all the spare players?
    I have a big squad (25-28 players) and I try to use a squad rotation system where possible, but some players still are not satisfied with their playing time. So, I just ignore the status. I already spoken about that in some other posts. The system does not destinguish between certain proper and improper football management decisions but instead, it penalises you or make you feel there is something wrong.

Another example is after you bought a player, if there is a match just after but you don't play him, his morale goes down. Really wtf.... as if you did a wrong decision by not playing him in the very next match when in fact it should be a good decision to not start a newcomer so soon unless there is no other player to play at that position.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-23-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    pleasures likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast