Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Hasnt provided asists recently....WTF?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    understand what you are saying...but at level 69 there arent any easy opponenets.....same as those whose morale drops becuase they arent playing....there are no easy games to play them in....i am trying to train them to become better, but yet again the game is playing aginst that choice...might as well just sell all the spare players?
    more fool you for continuing at level 69. clever people who want to continue create a new team at level 1. with your negativity you should pack it in and stop offending admin who are just trying to help
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No , it's ok not a problem.
    Today I had 12 goals with 12 assists - in the other game I had 4 of the 5 goals with assist (thanks for the support @IImaestroII)
    Hasnt provided asists recently....WTF?-12-goal-assist.jpg

So what ?
    The most important is those deeper questions about life and Top Eleven
    Why are we playing ?
    What makes us happy ?
    Is there a free will or everything is predetermined ?
    If it is, what's the meaning of playing ?
    Is there a life after Top Eleven ?
    and more
    IImaestroII, Richie72 and Max like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    more fool you for continuing at level 69. clever people who want to continue create a new team at level 1. with your negativity you should pack it in and stop offending admin who are just trying to help
    if you would like to show me where any help was initially offered i will happily apologise but the admin's reply at the time provided no help. perhaps the opposite actually.

i dont disagree with your other comment though. 2 reasons stop me from quitting. 1 the hope that Nordeus will realise their mistakes and return the game to what it was and 2) the great group of assotiations team mates that i would let down by leaving.

And actually the later response from admin held much better points....as mentioned above they are the easons i stay....for now...
    Berlitz likes this.

Addicted
    if you would like to show me where any help was initially offered i will happily apologise but the admin's reply at the time provided no help. perhaps the opposite actually.

i dont disagree with your other comment though. 2 reasons stop me from quitting. 1 the hope that Nordeus will realise their mistakes and return the game to what it was and 2) the great group of assotiations team mates that i would let down by leaving.

And actually the later response from admin held much better points....as mentioned above they are the easons i stay....for now...
    the problem was your aggresiveness and anger and moaning like everyone was to blame. change your attitude and i'm sure people will politely help you. we're in this together. stop talking like the world is against you and most inportantly stay respectful. niko is an old experienced dog and knows far more than you
    IImaestroII likes this.

Recently, I noticed that some assists were sort of 'stolen' from MCs. They were clear assists given that that they were final passes leading to goals where the playmaker icon even showed, but the assists were not given. I posted about that in the bug section of the forum.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Apprentice
    In my experience assists have been pretty random. I would say my wingers are more responsible for my assists historically as I usually set my wingers up to handle set pieces but there's never been like an open-play-assist-master I had on my team, and I run 2 DMC with playmaker ability (I literally train all my DMCs to have playmaker, its like a requirement to be in my starting XI lol) and they show up every once in awhile, but never to the degree of like a Modric who you can depend on to always thread it through. Again, AMC tend to be this person if anyone, but I feel its just the simulation and the position rather than them being actually good at assists. I just tend to keep my midfields attack stats above 100% especially passing so anyone could pop an assist (and half the time the game doesnt credit assists and count it as a shot the striker created on their own lol)
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Max
    Another stupid and ridiculous entry to the Nordeus gallery of **** decisions and changes,,,,,,how can i influence a player to make an assist in this unreal, troll full, inconsistent, stupid game?!
    It is annoying I agree, If he said that for an attacking player that scores a ton of goals then the assistant manager probably needs to be mentally evaluated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    You don't have any Respect at all, very rude. He also tried to answer you... . Nothing is simple in this game
    I agree it is pretty rude.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I agree it is pretty rude.

I think the response pleasures received was rather flippant. Perhaps it wasn't meant that way, but it definitely came across that way to me.
    pleasures likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    I think the response pleasures received was rather flippant. Perhaps it wasn't meant that way, but it definitely came across that way to me.
    Yes me too I agree with what you said there.

Last edited by Max; 03-03-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast