Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New winning streak

Famous

New winning streak

Just broke my 23 game record that's stood for about 4 years with my 24th win in a row in my Cup game today!!!
    Next round is against an 8* team so I should hopefully get another 3 wins in before then (2 league, 1 CL) if things go my way!!
    I've come close a good few times but it's almost always been broken in the Cup at some point in the early rounds, this has been a good/lucky one!
    New winning streak-alltime2.jpg

Congrats on your achievement.
    Winning many games in a streak it s very difficult but IMO i see some troll results a way to make the game more realistic.
    Winning every match there is makes the game boring and uninteresting.
    Also I see the CL trophy as being the most important one as IRL.The cup is least interesting, look at how Liverpool concentrates only on PL&CL.
    maloukees likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats on your achievement.
    Winning many games in a streak it s very difficult but IMO i see some troll results a way to make the game more realistic.
    Also I see the CL trophy as being the most important one as IRL.The cup is least interesting, look at how Liverpool concentrates only on PL&CL.
    There's a guy on my level who had a 71 game winning streak (168 unbeaten) but he spends about £100 a season and has a 7* team in the first few days every time to get that level of consistency
    I'd rather spend nothing and be happy with what I achieved from that!.
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    My longest winning streak was 44 matches and it was needed after a 3-3 troll draw at home to a 72% team. I haven’t won anymore than 15 games in a row since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    There's a guy on my level who had a 71 game winning streak (168 unbeaten) but he spends about £100 a season and has a 7* team in the first few days every time to get that level of consistency
    I'd rather spend nothing and be happy with what I achieved from that!.
    I totally agree with that.

I see teams with 95% win percentage but they spend a **** ton of money to get to where they are.

I haven’t spent a single penny and I have an 84% win percentage. My longest winning streak is 44 matches and my longest unbeaten was 57 games.

I can only build a 6 star team by the end of the season and I am happy with the doubles I win per season.

I would find it a little bit boring to win Quadruples each season.

Obviously I want a few of them but not every season because then you would just quit eventually out of boredom.

Lol this post probably sounds quite dumb but this is just my view on it.

Famous
    Ah well, 0-0 against a 25% weaker opponent in the CL, had to happen sometime.
    Didn't attend the game and see I had an injury after 11 mins, I've a feeling the automatic sub was out of position so that wouldn't have helped
    26 games in a row though!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Very close to unbeaten streak

New winning streak-season-stats-d17.jpg

previous
    New winning streak-history-d17.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Very close to unbeaten streak

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SEASON STATS D17.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	129867

previous
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HISTORY  D17.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	129868
    Best of luck with that, I am about to break my winning streak with my new club which is 16 matches, my best one overall is 44 matcjes. Nothin ing too special considering what some of you have.

nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Congratulations!!
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    In fact it seems harder than it is my personal best is 46 ubetten games which is rather low but my son who stated 8 seasons ago ang gets some help from em managed to have 103 games without loosing! And he has got only a 1€ present of tokens from me till now, so it can be done!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast