Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Forum World Cup - Season 124

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,668

    Forum World Cup - Season 124

    This comp will be the 5th we do, after the Copa América, Eurocup, Copa Africa and Copa Asia.

    The best 4 flags qualifyed in each previous comp -and the managers- will be invited to that comp.

    I will edit the list of participants and so...

    Avq. will be of 114,9%, without 9*'s and players lower than 60%.

    Forum World Cup - Season 124-ukr.png


    GROUP A
    -MEXICO------NICK LIZAS
    -SOUTH KOREA----MIHAIL R.
    -EGYPT-------MAX MCCLEAN
    -UKRAINE----A-GAVRILIN

    GROUP B
    -SERBIA---------STEVAN99
    -BOLIVIA--------PETER RENN
    -AUSTRALIA---NUNO T.
    -MOROCCO ----EXTENDED

    GROUP C
    -ZIMBAWE-------CHOCOLOVE
    -ITALY-------------ILLMAESTROLL
    -USA--------------ABHI
    -JAPAN----------FK BEZANIJA

    GROUP D
    -VIETNAM ------------CHAI
    -ZAMBIA----------MILPOL
    -WALES-----------FC SIMPLES
    -JAMAICA--------KHRIS
    Last edited by khris; 10-05-2019 at 09:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,617
    Count me in then.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Count me in then.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The plan is to invite those who qualifyed... or those who already participated in the previous 4 comps we did... I will count with you in the case that we have free spots to cover btw..

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    453
    Count me in - again 😁
    khris likes this.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Count me in - again
    Yep, you've participated in the 4 comps and I'm gonna save a spot once I know the final list

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This comp will be the 5th we do, after the Copa América, Eurocup, Copa Africa and Copa Asia.

    The best 4 flags qualifyed in each previous comp -and the managers- will be invited to that comp.

    I will edit the list of participants and so...

    Avq. will be of 114,9%, without 9*'s and players lower than 60%.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ukr.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	129826
    Is this competition something the managers get invited to or something they need to request entry into?
    khris likes this.

  7. #7
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Is this competition something the managers get invited to or something they need to request entry into?
    There were qualifying rounds done as regional competitions, and the top teams of each region earned a place for the so called World Cup here, but as Khris said above, there might be free places if the qualified teams do not opt to participate.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-30-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    julien12 and khris like this.

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Is this competition something the managers get invited to or something they need to request entry into?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    There were qualifying rounds done as regional competitions, and the top teams of each region earned a place for the so called World Cup here, but as Khris sqid above, there might be free places if the qualified teams do not opt to participate.
    Yeah as Tactician wrote, we did 4 continental competitions, and the best 4 flags/managers will be invited to a 5th and final competition that will be a World Cup, so, the plan is to invite those who participated in the previous tournaments we did.

    I opened the thread to manage the comp properly, as is part of the forum activity.

    I will update this thread and let you know if we have free spots but, first I will contact with those who've been participating with us.

    Still, the plan is to continue doing competitions every season, so... stay tuned.

  9. #9
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,617
    Just curious, if you win what do you get? Or is it just for fun?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Just curious, if you win what do you get? Or is it just for fun?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    50T and 25 for the 2nd placed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast