Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hidden Player Attributes

  1. #11
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    524
    You forgot the most important hidden attribute -- injury proneness. One of my top players seem to be injured all the time.

  2. #12
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    You forgot the most important hidden attribute -- injury proneness. One of my top players seem to be injured all the time.
    Of course, there could be other hidden attributes (dymanic, semi dynamic and completely fixed). The point was to put hidden attributes forward. Another example could be behavior or discipline.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-03-2019 at 09:14 PM.

  3. #13
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Injury proneness is something clearly less noticeable since there can be no injuries in training and the amount of times the same player can be injured from matches is time restricted. But before, this would have been clearly noticeable if it was there in the game with so many injuries happening.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-03-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  4. #14
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Of course, there could be other hidden attributes (dymanic, semi dynamic and completely fixed). The point was to put hidden attributes forward. Another example could be behavior or discipline.
    i had a dmc that got booked more games than he didnt, dmcs are prone to a card i know, but never had 1 before or since like this particular one i had

  5. #15
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    i had a dmc that got booked more games than he didnt, dmcs are prone to a card i know, but never had 1 before or since like this particular one i had
    Yes, the midfielder yellow/red card issue persists. Desert Rats FC this season - the MCs (7 and 8) have more cards than the rest of the squad put together...

    Hidden Player Attributes-s10-mc-cards.jpg

    ...and Nouvion FC (7, 8, 22 and 28)

    Hidden Player Attributes-s10-mc-cards.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 10-04-2019 at 07:30 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  6. #16
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    225
    I had a MC(MR,AMR) with playmaker SA. When I played him as AMR, he received no card. Then I had a better AMR and moved him to MC, he became a card collector with about 10 yellows and 2-3 reds per seasons.

  7. #17
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I had a MC(MR,AMR) with playmaker SA. When I played him as AMR, he received no card. Then I had a better AMR and moved him to MC, he became a card collector with about 10 yellows and 2-3 reds per seasons.
    You need say something about that in the issues section, because for Nordeus, MCs, especially those having the playmaker special ability, are card collectors rather than assisters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12