Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By skrrr

Thread: No trainer is fast forever

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    304

    No trainer is fast forever

    Some are fast trainers just for one season

  2. #2
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    If they are mutants, then yes, unless grey skills are trained
    If they are 21-22 y.o, then yes, according to Nik.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,160
    It used to go by age 18-20, 21-24 and 25 and over were the three stages of training' speed', slowing down as they got older
    Not sure if it's still the same as I never train older players now
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  4. #4
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,230
    Fast trainer always is a fast trainer compared to a slow trainer of the same age.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    It used to go by age 18-20, 21-24 and 25 and over were the three stages of training' speed', slowing down as they got older
    Not sure if it's still the same as I never train older players now
    i have kept some (pretty casual) stats for about a year and based on them the age brackets are 18-21, 22-25, 26->.
    these are different than what i've seen mentioned here so i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong. but as far as i can see, there's a clear 25% drop after 21yrs and another 50% after 25.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  6. #6
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Some are fast trainers just for one season
    Age + auto regulated skills that decrease the XP gaining as higher is the skill, are what affect the training speed.

  7. #7
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    i have kept some (pretty casual) stats for about a year and based on them the age brackets are 18-21, 22-25, 26->.
    these are different than what i've seen mentioned here so i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong. but as far as i can see, there's a clear 25% drop after 21yrs and another 50% after 25.
    Yeh, that sounds about right.
    Coupled with the slowdown as they increase in quality It's why I can never understand when i see people training older players to 7 or 8*, must take a crazy amount of greens, even if the guy was bought as a Scout

  8. #8
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Yeh, that sounds about right.
    Coupled with the slowdown as they increase in quality It's why I can never understand when i see people training older players to 7 or 8*, must take a crazy amount of greens, even if the guy was bought as a Scout
    Who would powertrain players bought from the scout list, hahaha. They are so slow to progress, even the most expensive and younger ones. Scout players are players that are expected to have reached their peak or nearing their peak, and they can be a 1 or at most 2 full season players unless the manager deliberately wants his team quality to drop to the 80% or below.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-06-2019 at 10:21 AM.