Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.14 - On Fire - 10th of October

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Will this be a morale status that can only be EARNED not bought?

If this is just an added morale level that can be bought with blues then this will be seen as yet anther method to get players to spend on blues. If this is a status that can only be earned through good play then I believe it will be welcomed by all managers.
    The On Fire status can only be earned. And you should keep an eye on the Morale Feedback notes to learn about all the events that can lead to your player reaching the state.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    The On Fire status can only be earned. And you should keep an eye on the Morale Feedback notes to learn about all the events that can lead to your player reaching the state.
    Thanks for the reply and I look forward to seeing how this works!

Addicted
    hope it wont be like this -
    we won league, i am the top scorer and second best rated and i am on fire now...
    - 2 games after- ohh damn, we scored just 7 goals and me only 3, i feel so bad now, my morale us soo low, even morale packs cant raise it

Famous
    How this works???

1 of my sub players, who did not even start 1 game in the team is on fire???

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    How this works???

1 of my sub players, who did not even start 1 game in the team is on fire???
    [Official] Top Eleven 8.14 - On Fire - 10th of October-fire.jpg

it says here he's on fire because he really excited to join your club 😂
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Those two won the 3 League top5

[Official] Top Eleven 8.14 - On Fire - 10th of October-fire-2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Please fix the morale system introduced last season. Players morale keep getting degraded even after successful matches! Last season my starting 11 & sub bench went from Superb to Good after two consecutive wins. Again, this season I now just had a 0-5 cup match win and same morale penalty of Superb drop to Very Good. Nordeus claim to try mimic realism but forgive managers for seeing this your morale system as nothing but a blue packs draining scam. Also, my “On Fire” Striker didn’t get a goal, not even an assist during the cup match. Please fix your broken game app and concentrate on introducing better, meaningful, and useful tweaks to make this game better.

I just played my first match with 4 players on fire. There seems to be no difference performance-wise. So far, it seems that this is just another cosmetic feature or maybe a feature that should be working but did not due to flaws in the game.
    jarharnamme and Cope King like this.

VIP
    Ok, what if a playar is top scorer, top rated, top assistant and has won all 4 trophies? Will "on fire" last entire season?

[Official] Top Eleven 8.14 - On Fire - 10th of October-1qmm.jpg

I can see who is on fire in other teams if they are in the starting line-up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast