Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yeah you definitely should read the how to win the cup, I sent you that formation, I played similar formations and had similar formations that helped me win 3 in a row and get into 4 consecutive cup finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that mate. What is interesting is you can control what kind of opponents you get. But I noticed most screenshots were of very strong teams. I can't even sell my good players as I only have 5 abv 100q at the moment and 2 are 31 years old. The rest are cheaper low quality youngsters which I added recently.

I was 72 q last season end and now 79 but I have to sell the 2 old guys before they retire so average quality will drop.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thanks for that mate. What is interesting is you can control what kind of opponents you get. But I noticed most screenshots were of very strong teams. I can't even sell my good players as I only have 5 abv 100q at the moment and 2 are 31 years old. The rest are cheaper low quality youngsters which I added recently.

I was 72 q last season end and now 79 but I have to sell the 2 old guys before they retire so average quality will drop.
    Yeah I understand, In all of the cups I had going towards this run, U had at least 2 hard opponents in each tournament, this season I had 10, I took down 4 of them that played against me and lost to the hardest one in the final.

Max
    How should I set up for this, his defence is wide open, look at his formation, I hope I can get through, so I can take my foot of the gas.
    I am 3-0 up as you can see so should I sit back and relax or go for it. This is a do or die situation for this season, so how should I approach it.

How should I set up for this, his defence is wide open, look at his formation, I hope I can get through, so I can take my foot of the gas.
    I am 3-0 up as you can see so should I sit back and relax or go for it. This is a do or die situation for this season, so how should I approach it.
    Go for it! I ain’t good with tactics having never player Soccer. But I always though Attack wins games while defense win championships!
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-06-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Go for it! I ain’t good with tactics having never player Soccer. But I always though Attack wins games while defense win championships!
    Yes, that is very true, I will stick to my guns and go with the ones I did in my previous match, we will se how we get on, I will update you after words, the game will be finished in 2 and a half hours.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Definitely defense/counters.
    Formation ok
    but why are you using MR instead of MC ?
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Definitely defense/counters.
    Formation ok
    but why are you using MR instead of MC ?
    I have no idea but It works, this formation beat him, he has holes in his defence, what I mean is his defenders are far apart so I will go through the middle.

I won in the league against my best opponent of the league 5-1 and have 2 goals deficit to recover in 3 games for my goalscorer to win the golden boot.8 points advantage in 3 games.
    In the CL, i won 8-0 against the 2nd best player of the competition and funny enough i will face the 2nd place of my group stage in the final . ( defeating him previously with 4-0 and 5-0 respectively). Hopefully i won t get trolled and win the treble.
    In the super cup i will face a tough opponent and might be the hardest game of the season for me.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    We are in champions league final!! Down 2-0, we managed to win the match 5-2, and in the final we'll face this guy, who made a great come back in his semi final, to reach the final.

A little stronger than us, we'll see what happens.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I won in the league against my best opponent of the league 5-1 and have 2 goals deficit to recover in 3 games for my goalscorer to win the golden boot.8 points advantage in 3 games.
    In the CL, i won 8-0 against the 2nd best player of the competition and funny enough i will face the 2nd place of my group stage in the final . ( defeating him previously with 4-0 and 5-0 respectively). Hopefully i won t get trolled and win the treble.
    In the super cup i will face a tough opponent and might be the hardest game of the season for me.
    I beat the 2nd places team 1-3 and then, we played the CL Semis who was 0.3% weaker and we had won the first leg 0-3, we won the second leg 3-0 at home giving us a 6-0 win on aggregate and our second consecutive CL Final vs a team we played in the group stages, we topped the group and beat them 2-1 in the McClean Arena (My Home, I will be Naomi my stadium that when I have the tokens) and 2-5 away from home, we are the stronger team, but we will do our very best to take it home for the second season in a row.

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast