Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    We are in champions league final!! Down 2-0, we managed to win the match 5-2, and in the final we'll face this guy, who made a great come back in his semi final, to reach the final.

A little stronger than us, we'll see what happens.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    Who is the favourite oh never mind I see that you are slightly weaker, 1.8% is nothing, you will take it home, do not worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    A bit of a mini crisis for my club, for the first time ever, I have ran out of rests, the ads will be back in around 30 minutes so that will not last long.

Max

Our CL Final Match will be late on during the day at 18:43.

Finally it is at a time I can attend.

Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    14 percent stronger than him. I think the CL is yours. We shall win!
    Hopefully we do, but I am not guaranteeing, I know I have beat him twice, but finals are a different story, all it takes is one screw up to lose a final,

In fact, we lost a CL Final 3-0 to a 10% weaker team (what can I say?) he was being favoured for that final.

It took us 2 seasons for us to recover and get into another final. We won that time, and now in our 5th season with this new club, we have made our 3rd CL Final.

You could check out my team showcase if you want at the end of the season.

It is simply called Max FC Team showcase.

Max
    Mine is always the same thing. Hard work in training blah blah. When I draw or lose. It's surprising or we would have if luck was on our side or it just wasn't our day. Your team must be mentally strong! Maybe a hidden characteristic
    Hmm maybe it was the first time I have seen our assistant comment that. Maybe you could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    A bit of a mini crisis for my club, for the first time ever, I have ran out of rests, the ads will be back in around 30 minutes so that will not last long.

I started storing rest since I got the league scare earlier. I feel its good to have a few hundred or maybe thousands to pump up your team for the important win so that the month/season is not wasted.

Max
    I started storing rest since I got the league scare earlier. I feel its good to have a few hundred or maybe thousands to pump up your team for the important win so that the month/season is not wasted.
    I always like to have them lying around also with a few tokens, morale and cash, I am on level 5 and I nearly have 150 injury packs.

I now 25 and I like TE Fuad like this when you have just one match, so I will be able to to stock my rests up to 50 rests today.

Max
    We are still left in the CL Final, I am still cautious though because I have lost a CL Final before to a 12% weaker team.

Max
    Most embarrassing loss of the season.

The game engine annoyed me today, I am counting this as a win like it should have been, we missed 3 chances form a corner, over the bar, They frustrated us.

Our opponents really impressed today said the assistant manager, not really a troll since the other manager was there but this is still the worst loss of the season, losing to 7th place is just embarrassing.

I am first so that should not be happening and our amazing unbeaten run is over thanks to this, the keeper made 4 saves l, we missed 2 f**king corners, a free kick form the side and I am left furious.

How did they even win.

I hate the game engine so much now. I can stand losing by that was my worst game of the season, because we missed so many good opportunities why does the game engine not want me to win, now look at the league, I am one stupid point ahead, And I got embarrassed

Max

Their keeper got man of the match against our 6 star strikers and his keeper is only 4.8 stars, not really a troll but we dominated by a mile, so it is unfair.

Edit: Autocorrect make me look stupid

Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast