Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Here we go, we are hoping to defend our cup title for the fourth consecutive season, but in our way stands a 6% stronger team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    be careful with that.
    Don't look only the 11 squad but all the players.
    Also spot in a team if has young players (18-21 y.o.).
    Maybe he 'll decide to through some hundred greens from his stock to level them up.
    He might! He is actually stronger than me and bought his players later as they have played less than the number of total matches up till now. Looks like it's not that easy to win after all. I have been wasting my packs and using them whenever I get them. Another mistake! Now I have nothing to boost up my team during the final run.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-02-2019 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Here is my record during my 4 in a row charge (it is not over, but we are nearly there.)

My Last 43 Matches In The Cup.

We are on 3 Cups in a row and we are our fourth consecutive Cup Final.

Played 43 Won 35 Drew 6 Lost 2.

Goals Scored: 144.
    Goals Conceded: 22.

Clean Sheets: 24.
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 55.81%

Biggest Win During this Run (In One Game Only) 0-9.
    Biggest Defeat: 1-0 to a slightly weaker team. And 0-1 to a shocking abandoned team in the first round.

Longest Unbeaten Run: I Haven’t lost a game in the cup for 2/12 seasons.

=25 matches

22 wins and 3 draws.

@Max How do I achieve that as well? I haven't lost as well but up to now, I have been playing inactive low quality teams and still I have drawn 3 times. All in cup and CL. The only time I played a stronger opponent, I lost. What's your formation and orders or do you adjust every game based on your knowledge of soccer tactics?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @Max How do I achieve that as well? I haven't lost as well but up to now, I have been playing inactive low quality teams and still I have drawn 3 times. All in cup and CL. The only time I played a stronger opponent, I lost. What's your formation and orders or do you adjust every game based on your knowledge of soccer tactics?
    First Season was easy, the 2nd one was difficult playing 3 slightly stronger opponents, the 3rd season was tough as well until the Semi Finals,

This season has been by far the hardest, the first 2 rounds were easy as expected but ever since that I have had tough opponents and come through them all.

I play quite defensive, my average goals Conceded with my new team out of 193 matches is 107 goals, 0.54 per game.

I won 165 out out 193 of those matches, 85.4% wins, Drew 17 Lost 11.

Overall, I have played the game for 2/12 years and I have played 839 matches and won 705 of them, Drew 63 and Lost 71.

And I have Conceded 461 times, 0.56 goals per game.

I have scored 2806 times and Conceded 461 on times so my goal difference overall playing the game is +2347.

First Season was easy, the 2nd one was difficult playing 3 slightly stronger opponents, the 3rd season was tough as well until the Semi Finals,

This season has been by far the hardest, the first 2 rounds were easy as expected but ever since that I have had tough opponents and come through them all.

I play quite defensive, my average goals Conceded with my new team out of 193 matches is 107 goals, 0.54 per game.

I won 165 out out 193 of those matches, 85.4% wins, Drew 17 Lost 11.

Overall, I have played the game for 2/12 years and I have played 839 matches and won 705 of them, Drew 63 and Lost 71.

And I have Conceded 461 times, 0.56 goals per game.

I have scored 2806 times and Conceded 461 on times so my goal difference overall playing the game is +2347.
    @Max really impressive. I pmed you. Sensitive question

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @Max really impressive. I pmed you. Sensitive question
    I sent it to you just there, I am only a free loader so I do not spend a penny. I think that if I did, I would be put with 9 star tankers in the cups

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Cash won't be a problem for long, just build your stadium and try to go far in Cup and CL rounds. Also sign youth players as they are free and generate revenue.
    When you have a bit of spare cash later, buy 3 star 18-21 year olds and let them sit in your club for a season, train them and sell them at the end. Good profit again.
    If cash isn't a problem next time, do young high quality young players get very expensive in terms of tokens? In my auctions server, I am with level 1 and 2 now. Almost all the expensive young players are 1 to 3 tokens. I bought 2 players 70 plus rating 18 years old in level 1 for above 2.5-2.7 mil each for 1 token. But I had to spend a lot of tokens on the cheaper older players for the same rating. And I don't get why 77,78,79 get so much less attention than 80,81,82 quality. Do players perform a lot better when 5 stars? I can't tell.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-02-2019 at 06:12 AM.

I sent it to you just there, I am only a free loader so I do not spend a penny. I think that if I did, I would be put with 9 star tankers in the cups

Me too. I don't spend money on games. I don't have much spare cash in reality anyway
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-02-2019 at 06:16 AM.

Max
    This is a bit concerning we won 0-4, now that in itself is good, but we are level on points, with 1st place who won by 6 goals, and 3rd place is only one point behind us, with us having to play 4th place and 2nd place, I am concerned that our performances are being compromised, this will be one of our biggest games of the season, and I can tell we will lose because couch cough, game engine.

We are 5% stronger than him, I expect to lose while dominating.

The only way I could possibly be happy with our season is if we win the Champions League but we are going to get smashed, I can tell.

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

I am aware this is not a troll but If we beat this 15% weaker no show (to our game) we wouldn’t have to worry about one of the games, and do not forget the opening day draw to a 17% weaker team.

Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast