Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You too. I am sure you lose on purpose to go for super League. SL seems harder than CL for my draw. 1 active player. I will probably see him in super cup
    I play in the CL all the time now, and no I did not lose on purpose, the first time I won, I only logged onto that certain account, and the next season, I had logged into a new one and we had placed 6th the previous season. So I won the treble that season.

I do not lose on purpose at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    You too. I am sure you lose on purpose to go for super League. SL seems harder than CL for my draw. 1 active player. I will probably see him in super cup
    I would agree, there is 4 Active members left in the SL, And In the CL there are 2 active players, me and someone else that I will play for in the Final.

There are 2 other semi active teams as well.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I won 8 SLs.... and if Im right in 5-6 I needed to be 3rd in the CL group stage intentionally. Now I'm gonna win the league and I will need to do the same. Last season I finished 5th intentionally, but.
    Very risky if you lose on purpose in cl group stage. So far have you experienced trying for 3rd but end up 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I would agree, there is 4 Active members left in the SL, And In the CL there are 2 active players, me and someone else that I will play for in the Final.

There are 2 other semi active teams as well.

What is considered semi active? And what's considered active? By your standards I mean. Just want to see what am I considered

Max
    What is considered semi active? And what's considered active? By your standards I mean. Just want to see what am I considered
    Semi active is sort of logging in every couple of days, you miss matches and you do not train your players.

Very risky if you lose on purpose in cl group stage. So far have you experienced trying for 3rd but end up 4th?
    Only 1 time, but all the scores were like troll scores and something Ive never seen xD

Rookie
    Ok, I'm sorry for the late update.

Yesterday we had the Cup semis, and we manage to beat the guy 2-0, and got to the final. We'll face a 12% (for now) weaker team.

Today we won in the league, and tonight we'll have the CL QF 2nd leg. We start from the 4-1 win in the first leg, but I'll place the best team anyway, just to avoid surprises (always if Nordeus wants me to get to the semis).

We're still first in the league 2 points clear of the second placed.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Max
    Record Coming in to the Final week + season review

League, 2nd Place, CL Semi Finals, Cup Final.

We play 2 slightly stronger opponents in the CL Semi Finals and Final.

We are 5 points it’s worse off than this stage last season in all in all competitions, last season, 107 points/117 this season 102/117.

We have lost only once this season which is a huge Lost it is, I will lest you know how I get on on when each match comes.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Our team mate lost yesterday with a 13-0.
    Players on positions, oppo didn't have mutants.
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-beck-13-0.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-beck-13-0-rates.jpg

wth, I 'm struggling to win abandoned 3* teams in my League with a 5-0, 6-0
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Into the final week of the season, and Desert Rats FC are still in two competitions, having been knocked out of the Champions League in the Quarter-Finals.

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-l42-league-r19-top.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-cup-final-draw.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-champ-quarter-final-results.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-season-stats-week-3.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-03-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast