Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Considering your recent posts, I think you are seeing to many gaps in the middle.
    In fact, the space between those two DCs are closer to the normal space rather than being a huge gap. Another thing to consider is that players do not stay fixed about the same position; 3DC can move wide and DL-DC-DR can move narrow as required to mark attackers as long as there are enough defenders, but you are seeing the above as a huge gap to exploit? Someone can play 5 all close at the back and still the way to go against him might be the middle or vice versa. Another one could play 4 at the back but set wide apart (in this case, clearly a big gap is seen in the middle), but still the way to go might be by the flanks and even in the live match highlights you might be surprised to see them narrowly set at the back when defending.

Also, after having seen two of your odd formations you been using, it is not a surprise if odd formations (and orders) were the main contributors of most of those losses your team suffered but you blamed them as trolls. Some things may have changed recently in this game but some years back, you would have been severely penalised for those odd formations you have been using.

You are still in the low levels, but soon or later you will realise that some of the things you been using were wrong or putting your team into disadvanatage.
    You are right. I use odd formations, I wish I got to play the old day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    CL Finals day tomorrow, will you guys watch the game or not watch, I think I might not,

I am definitely watching. It’s my first CL final after all and so far I haven’t done badly when I watched and all my draws and losses were in auto mode. Against the kind of ratings my opponents had, the draws were unacceptable. The loss I can stomach as opposing manager was present and he keeps his main team on the bench. Effin good strategy if you ask me

You are right. I use odd formations, I wish I got to play the old day.

Lol your MR sticks out like a sore thumb. I thought I was the only one who thought so. Now tactician and nik both said it.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Lol your MR sticks out like a sore thumb. I thought I was the only one who thought so. Now tactician and nik both said it.
    Did they both say that? I never really paid attention to what object my formation looks like.

My league now, 2nd and 3rd have to play each other on the final day, that loss still worries me though, we are playing a similar quality opponent in the CL Final.

Points wise, I get 67-75 points in a league season, and the maximum I can get is 64, this league has disappointed me, personally, the other teams got lucky because I am the strongest team in the league and I am worried because I play a similar quality opponent to the team I just lost to. We have to play a team in the CL Final that I beat 7 to 3 over 2 matches.

My league is scaringly close, I have never failed to get 20 wins a league season,

It will go down to the final day.

2nd vs 3rd on final day! It’s yours to lose if that’s the case. Your opponents have it much tougher

Max
    2nd vs 3rd on final day! It’s yours to lose if that’s the case. Your opponents have it much tougher
    I know I am excited for it.

Duplicate
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-07-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Did they both say that? I never really paid attention to what object my formation looks like.

They didn’t say that exactly but it isn’t difficult identifying what makes your formation odd or a better word. Unique!

Max
    They didn’t say that exactly but it isn’t difficult identifying what makes your formation odd or a better word. Unique!
    Yes A much better word, I have reasoning for not watching my CL Final, all of the 3 I just watched I lost and the one I did not last year, we won.

Yes A much better word, I have reasoning for not watching my CL Final, all of the 3 I just watched I lost and the one I did not last year, we won.

Ok lol, I can’t argue with that. Good luck! No regrets

Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast