Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Look at the stats and the 90th minute winner, I left after the 88th minute because I was frustrated, I hate the bad day effect games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Look at the stats and the 90th minute winner, I left after the 88th minute because I was frustrated, I hate games lol me those.

What's the quality difference? He was online and his defense really did a good job. Only 4 fouls from 23 tackles. His possession at 40 percent isn't too shabby either. Perhaps he parked the bus and went hard defending making you miss alot of shots.

You guys call this a classic troll match if he was more than 20 percent weaker and his GK gets mom ya? So it is what it is. I would be frustrated too.

I guess another way to look at it. It is better to end the streak now than during the CL finals or Super cup. This match has no bearing right, the league is already yours?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    What's the quality difference? He was online and his defense really did a good job. Only 4 fouls from 23 tackles. His possession at 40 percent isn't too shabby either. Perhaps he parked the bus and went hard defending making you miss alot of shots.

You guys call this a classic troll match if he was more than 20 percent weaker and his GK gets mom ya? So it is what it is. I would be frustrated too.

I guess another way to look at it. It is better to end the streak now than during the CL finals or Super cup. This match has no bearing right, the league is already yours?
    No that has reduced my lead to 1 point, I was probably being top cocky, It is 1 point between 1st (me) and 3rd, this is my first loss at home in all competitions in 41 matches and it also ended my 36 game unbeaten streak.

So it is annoying, to be honest, if I had to lose one more time this season, I would have done it there rather than the CL Final.

I will not show up, because every time I do, we do not perform as well, we did amazing in auto this season.

Not really a troll results so to speak but just frustrating, makes you want to grit your teeth in frustration though.

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

My league now, 2nd and 3rd have to play each other on the final day, that loss still worries me though, we are playing a similar quality opponent in the CL Final.

Points wise, I get 67-75 points in a league season, and the maximum I can get is 64, this league has disappointed me, personally, the other teams got lucky because I am the strongest team in the league and I am worried because I play a similar quality opponent to the team I just lost to. We have to play a team in the CL Final that I beat 7 to 3 over 2 matches.

My league is scaringly close, I have never failed to get 20 wins a league season,

It will go down to the final day.

Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Max
    He actually might be a good tactically because he beat, one of my other title rivals 1-2 at his home, darn he likes to end unbeaten streaks he sure does.

He has shocked a few teams this season.

Not a troll 98.2% vs 85.2%

I wasn’t expecting to lose because when I am the weaker team by more than 5% I always lose, I tried to switch formation and do all sorts of things to try and win but I did not work and they got the obligatory 90th minute winner.

Rookie
    How to counter this formation? I was thinking of playing 4-5-1 flat or V style. Do you have any suggestions?

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post

In contrast, for him this is probably his best win in his career on the game.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    How to counter this formation? I was thinking of playing 4-5-1 flat or V style. Do you have any suggestions?

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    Well I don’t know what formation you should use but define you play the ball through the middle. Their defenders have a huge gap between them.

Max
    CL Finals day tomorrow, will you guys watch the game or not watch, I think I might not,

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well I don’t know what formation you should use but define you play the ball through the middle. Their defenders have a huge gap between them.

Considering your recent posts, I think you are seeing too many gaps in the middle.
    In fact, the space between those two DCs are closer to the normal space rather than being a huge gap. Another thing to consider is that players do not stay fixed about the same position; 3DC can move wide and DL-DC-DR can move narrow as required to mark attackers as long as there are enough defenders, but you are seeing the above as a huge gap to exploit? Someone can play 5 all close at the back and still the way to go against him might be the middle or vice versa. Another one could play 4 at the back but set wide apart (in this case, clearly a big gap is seen in the middle), but still the way to go might be by the flanks and even in the live match highlights you might be surprised to see them narrowly set at the back when defending.

Also, after having seen two of your odd formations you been using, it is not a surprise if odd formations (and orders) were the main contributors of most of those losses your team suffered but you blamed them as trolls. Some things may have changed recently in this game but some years back, you would have been severely penalised for those odd formations you have been using. You are still in the low levels, but soon or later you will realise that some of the things you been using were wrong or putting your team into disadvanatage. I doubt you will win much with those odd ways in more active and competitive leagues and cups, but I can be mistaken or wrong.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-07-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    Grandef likes this.

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast