Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Too early to predict Max... just enjoy the game. My little experience with T11 is that too much calculations, too much forecasts will get you heart broken by Nordeus.

Take it one game at a time bro

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    In my calculations I should have easily won the CL, but got trolled by team 10% lower, playing 4-3-3 with NO STRIKERS

They won 2-1 the first leg. In the second leg I scored the 1-0. He then scored the equaliser with a shoot from 35 meters. After the go the player made 3 subs in a row, moving from 4-3-3, to a kind of 4-6-0, so bye bye CL.

So I cannot agree more with what you said.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.

I have noticed a new reason for "on fire" morale: scoring lots of goals in one game.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Too early to predict Max... just enjoy the game. My little experience with T11 is that too much calculations, too much forecasts will get you heart broken by Nordeus.

Take it one game at a time bro

I know I am was just saying the most likely situation, I will try my best to retain the Champions League for the first time, well I never had the chance to even win it but now that I have won it, I will do my best to win it back to back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    I will see if I can retain my Champions League trophy, I am expecting to get to the Semi Finals, which I have only failed to not reach that point 4 times in 20 seasons.

All though you are right Nebu, I should get my hopes up.

Also one of my FB friends on the game went for 3 Champions Leagues In a row and when he had the chance to win the 3 in a row in the final, he lost on penalties to a 71% team, I have no idea how a team of that quality makes it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    My striker, top scorer in the league last season is 'on fire' and rated a 6.0 in the cup game, lmao.
    Hey, you still playing our beloved game time since I've seen you here for last time xD

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will see if I can retain my Champions League trophy, I am expecting to get to the Semi Finals, which I have only failed to not reach that point 4 times in 20 seasons.

All though you are right Nebu, I should get my hopes up.

Also one of my FB friends on the game went for 3 Champions Leagues In a row and when he had the chance to win the 3 in a row in the final, he lost on penalties to a 71% team, I have no idea how a team of that quality makes it that far.

Please check out the facebook messages as you are already added in our chat as Egypt to play the world cup we r running

We did a re-distribution of forum activity/contest rewards.

From now on, we will reward one forumer for participating in the Season thread activity with 50 Tokens, and we increased the amounts for the Season Challanges - now we have a Assists challenge - and the World Cup we are actually running.

Cheers,

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We did a re-distribution of forum activity/contest rewards.

From now on, we will reward one forumer for participating in the Season thread activity with 50 Tokens, and we increased the amounts for the Season Challanges - now we have a Assists challenge - and the World Cup we are actually running.

Cheers,
    How can I participate in the world cup? I tried to look for the thread but I couldn't find it

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    How can I participate in the world cup? I tried to look for the thread but I couldn't find it

We did 4 continental comps and the best 4 are participating in this particular world Cup, so i did not open any register thread in this case, but we will be playing new comps once this is over, so start tunned.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Please check out the facebook messages as you are already added in our chat as Egypt to play the world cup we r running
    Sorry Can you please send me the link to this, I cannot find, I went into Facebook and I can’t find it anywhere

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast