Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I know, but I could not sell more of the high quality players that I invested in a lot and I did not have some midgets to significantly reduce the average quality. I did not start the new season with that high of a quality though (around 100%). One way to counter this is to do what you have been doing using some very low quality players in the top 14. It is not the way I want to play but it is what I will do for some of the remaining seasons. But, look at my league for example, they put like 4 strong teams (100%+) with many 80% teams, so manipulating the quality may not avoid that unless maybe drop to around 75%.
    With 120% q you go with a +1 lv opponents.
    100% (80% the new season) you are at the edge , depends of the server/lv/opponents
    You need less than 90% to avoid +1 and the tankers.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    With 120% q you go with a +1 lv opponents.
    100% (80% the new season) you are at the edge , depends of the server/lv/opponents
    You need less than 90% to avoid +1 and the tankers.
    Yeah, I just read some of your posts in Beck's thread. Significant quality manipulation is something that I never really did in the past and it is a sort of negative playing but given how the game is those days, there is not much choice. So, it seems that I will have to sacrifice at least a few costly players every season, and that I will have to use the scouts list for quick fixes if needed at the start of every season. My plan was to play the game the more proper way - keep a good squad of players and only replace them when they gone past their time, but now it seems that if I I want avoid +1 level Champions League, the way to go is to keep like 8-11 high quality long term players and buy short term players to fill the rest every season. They made the game more ****. How do you manage to keep such a small squad in good condition before every match or so without spending many green packs though? Small squads means having only 11-13 main players and their condition will have to be recovered manually after every match or so.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-15-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

Thanks Khris, I can see my Tokens count gone up by 50.

My regards to all those that made it possible

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    How do you manage to keep such a small squad in good condition before every match or so without spending many green packs though? Small squads means having only 11-13 main players and their condition will have to be recovered manually after every match or so.
    Every season you have at least 800 greens for free (if you are active every day).
    So a part of them you use at the base squad (8-9 players) to have them playing in two daily games.
    The gain from that anyway.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Every season you have at least 800 greens for free (if you are active every day).
    So a part of them you use at the base squad (8-9 players) to have them playing in two daily games.
    The gain from that anyway.
    Yeah, but my plan was to save green packs so that I could use later to train current and future main team players. I do not have a big stock of green packs (only 66 now).

Max
    Nice start to the CL Group, we were drawing until the 58th minute and then we lashed them out of it, 36 games unbeaten and counting.... I also sold my club legs tend and my Champions League Winning Captain who scored 164 goals in 147 appearances today, he had only 4 stars, he had 150% finishing but, he was ageing so I replaced him with a much younger player, is this a good move? I think it is, I will rename him to the name of my old striker to pretend I never sold him. IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191015/e8bcc884bad3903c46effd86092de03a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Nice start to the CL Group, we were drawing until the 58th minute and then we lashed them out of it, 36 games unbeaten and counting.... I also sold my club legs tend and my Champions League Winning Captain who scored 164 goals in 147 appearances today, he had only 4 stars, he had 150% finishing but, he was ageing so I replaced him with a much younger player, is this a good move? I think it is, I will rename him to the name of my old striker to pretend I never sold him.

I sort of miss him, he was there when I created the club and he was the first player I had that lifted the Champions League.

I just noticed that among the teams in the same CL as my team, there is team from 1 level above who won the quadruple last season. Another +1 level team won the double (League and Super League).
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-15-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Max
    I just noticed that among the teams in in the same CL as my team, there is team from 1 level above who won the quadruple last season. Another +1 level team won the double (League and Super League).
    There is only 2 good teams in the CL this season, there is me who has won the CL Cup and Super last Season, my team is 83.7% and the other guy that is good won the league and the champions league and the super cup, his quality is 88.5% since we are the favourites, my path would mean I would have to play him in the Semi Finals should I and himself get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    There is only 2 good teams in the CL this season, there is me who has won the CL Cup and Super last Season, my team is 83.7% and the other guy that is good won the league and the champions league and the super cup, his quality is 88.5% since we are the favourites, my path would mean I would have to play him in the Semi Finals should I and himself get there.

Too early to predict Max... just enjoy the game. My little experience with T11 is that too much calculations, too much forecasts will get you heart broken by Nordeus.

Take it one game at a time bro

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast