Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The idea of "repeating" seasons - no need for training is so apealing... I wish I have such an account. But its boring playing similar opponents every season...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    It was hard for me when I got 10 stronger teams once and I finished 4th because a few of them were tankers, so lucky me.

Wow this is 400th post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It was hard for me when I got 10 stronger teams once and I finished 4th because a few of them were tankers, so lucky me.

Wow this is 400th post.

Me and you, we make it rain on this forum
    No dull moments when we are around...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Me and you, we make it rain on this forum
    No dull moments when we are around...

Haha I know

The idea of "repeating" seasons - no need for training is so apealing... I wish I have such an account. But its boring playing similar opponents every season...

You dont have to worry about that, my case is diferent. It doesnt make my team stronger because I repeat level, cause we are all repeating levels, there is just not enough teams promoted to level 85 to make leagues.

The worst scenario is to play 1 or 2 levels lower than highest level. This season that levels are 83 and 82, they have to play Cup, CL and SL with level 84, that really sucks. I was there, I know how is hard to win Cup if you are playing 2 levels higher levels that are repeating levels (every 3-4 seasons). I had that problem from level 1 to level 53. So I won my first Cup at level 53 (my first season at highest level), it was impossible to win Cup before that cause I was playing constantlly against teams +200%.

I wonder if he will post his all time stats when he gets to match 500.

Of course...

Nouvion FC recorded another two wins today, maintaining their lead at the top of the League table and taking a healthy lead into the 2nd Leg of the Cup Semi-Final. The second match today was their official (according to Nordeus) 500th match, but the Nouvion FC statisticians have one more recorded for the Super Cup final they won in Season 6.

So, after 10 Seasons and 18 days...

Season 124 - Are you ready?-nfc-club-history-500-matches.jpg

...broken down by Competition...

Season 124 - Are you ready?-nfc-500-matches-competition.jpg

..and by Season...

Season 124 - Are you ready?-nfc-500-matches-season.jpg

There's also some difference in the way Nordeus record wins, draws and losses should there be extra-time and/or penalties...
    Last edited by talisman; 10-30-2019 at 05:24 PM.
    Nebu likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    You dont have to worry about that, my case is diferent. It doesnt make my team stronger because I repeat level, cause we are all repeating levels, there is just not enough teams promoted to level 85 to make leagues.

The worst scenario is to play 1 or 2 levels lower than highest level. This season that levels are 83 and 82, they have to play Cup, CL and SL with level 84, that really sucks. I was there, I know how is hard to win Cup if you are playing 2 levels higher levels that are repeating levels (every 3-4 seasons). I had that problem from level 1 to level 53. So I won my first Cup at level 53 (my first season at highest level), it was impossible to win Cup before that cause I was playing constantlly against teams +200%.
    That's sad...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Of course...

Nouvion FC recorded another two wins today, maintaining their lead at the top of the League table and taking a healthy lead into the 2nd Leg of the Cup Semi-Final. The second match today was their official (according to Nordeus) 500th match, but the Nouvion FC statisticians have one more recorded for the Super Cup final they won in Season 6.

So, after 10 Seasons and 18 days...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NFC Club History 500 Matches.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	130473

...broken down by Competition...

Name:	NFC 500 Matches by Competition.jpg 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	130474

..and by Season...

Name:	NFC 500 Matches by Season.jpg 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	130475

There's also some difference in the way Nordeus record wins, draws and losses should there be extra-time and/or penalties...
    I am so colour to having a mental breakdown Drew 0-0 with this piece of sh*t team. I quit and I give up.

Max
    We fell to second and got a 6th draw or the season in all competitions,

Anyway, one of my friends is in the Semi Finals of The Cup.

He lost 1-0.

But that is good for him because he was playing this tanker, who has superstar players on level 4.

Here is his club history to this guy’s team.

He definitely ranks, he has minus 79 in the league but he manipulates cup draws so he can win, I hope next season he gets better teams than him because, it is not fair that 90-100% free loaders, get 130% teams in the cup.

I actually got a 20% stronger team in the cup last season, but I still won it, because he was trolled and knocked out.

He has hardly won a league on level 4, he won 1 CL, 1 Super Cup and 19 Cups lol.

Max
    That's sad...

That is hard, I am about to play in my 8th Cup Final, we are 3-0 up and we are going for our 4th cup running although we are the massive underdog as there is a 6% stronger team still left.

That is hard, I am about to play in my 8th Cup Final, we are 3-0 up and we are going for our 4th cup running although we are the massive underdog as there is a 6% stronger team still left.

No underdogs in any T11 final Max. Train well, be confident, and you might just pull off a troll

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast