Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    3-6-1 Wide Diamond (3W-1DMC-2MC,3WAM-1) not 361 plain. I personally do not use this, but on paper it is a hard formation to defend against but also to break down.
    I will consider using this next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Mine is always the same thing. Hard work in training blah blah. When I draw or lose. It's surprising or we would have if luck was on our side or it just wasn't our day. Your team must be mentally strong! Maybe a hidden characteristic
    I think so, even though when I lost, I had still had 3 players on fire and I only needed 7 morale boosters to fully motivate my team.

Even 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond has beaten this (I seen it live at least twice many years ago). But, the key in there can be seen again, it is still like 3 in the middle and 3 attackers just in front. But those were old days. Right now, I do not know what the game engine will significantly prefer to be used, but one thing for sure is that orders matter a lot. On paper, all those formations I listed above look good, but wrong orders can be costly.
    The only thing I know about the orders are attacking goes well with offside trap and never with counter. Defence goes well with counter and never with offside trap. Also ST and MC in the game perform really badly. If I had a choice I rather not play these 2 positions. Play 4 AMs and 2 DMC instead. My Mc is always needing morale boosters as he ain’t assisting. He doesn’t do anything lol. My st does a little, like really very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will consider using this next season.

It is expected that using such a formation will be hard on resources because it is likely that you will need to press high in many matches unless they are very weak opponents. This is one downside of using such a formation.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-07-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Max
    It is expected that using such a formation will be hard on resources because it is likely that you will need to press high in many matches unless they very weak opponents. This is one downside of using such a formation.
    Ok thanks, I still might use it, but I will look at other formations:

3-6-1 Wide Diamond (3W-1DMC-2MC-3WAM-1) not 3-6-1 plain. I personally do not use this, but on paper it is a hard formation to defend against but also to break down. 3-6-1 Narrow Diamond is another hard one (currently used by some top teams in top associations, and also most of the members in my current association used this and some still using it).

The narrow one (atleast) might be overpowered (and misleading to the opponent) just like how certain narrow formations were overpowered way back in this game, and some users could be winning so much just because they using this formation rather than due to their management and tactical skills
    This formation does look like it would score heaps. I think I wanna try this as well but with only 1 mc and 2 dmc

The only thing I know about the orders are attacking goes well with offside trap and never with counter. Defence goes well with counter and never with offside trap. Also ST and MC in the game perform really badly. If I had a choice I rather not play these 2 positions. Play 4 AMs and 2 DMC instead. My Mc is always needing morale boosters as he ain’t assisting. He doesn’t do anything lol. My st does a little, like really very little.
    I have used offside trap with defensive styles and it worked. Some are just guidslines shared by users. They are not a must. In fact, based on experiences, I found some advices and guides shared by others like 'bull****' because the orders they adviced did not make any sense with what was working for me in the game. Briefly, good order combinations can be any in this game (even those that are against logic). It is all about what the game engine has selected to be right orders for you to use in that specific match (I do not know how, maybe some by logic and some random).

I know about the MC and ST problem; it is not something new, but I think there are good and bad players too. For sure, there are ST that performed very well; a big example is my ST itself (lots of goals and assists, more goals than the wingers, and is currently the player of the season so far).

Max
    I have used offside trap with defensive styles and it worked. Some are just guidlines shared by users. They are not a must. In fact, based on experiences, I found some advices and guides like 'bull****' because the orders they adviced did not make any sense with what was working for me in the game. Briefly, good order combinations can be any in this game (even those that are against logic). It is all about what the game engine has selected to be right orders for you to use in that specific match (I do not know how, maybe some by logic and some random).

I know about the MC and ST problem; it is not something new, but I think there are good and bad players too. For sure, there are ST that performed very well; a big example is my ST itself (lots of goals and assists, more goals than the wingers, and is currently the player of the season so far).
    Offside trap works for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Offside trap works for me too.
    I have used offside trap with defensive styles and it worked. Some are just guidslines shared by users. They are not a must. In fact, based on experiences, I found some advices and guides shared by others like 'bull****' because the orders they adviced did not make any sense with what was working for me in the game. Briefly, good order combinations can be any in this game (even those that are against logic). It is all about what the game engine has selected to be right orders for you to use in that specific match (I do not know how, maybe some by logic and some random).

Will try the offside with defensive next time. I actually asked someone who plays Soccer and he told me but yeah it’s a game so what’s normally done doesn’t always apply.

Am selling my ST again. The search continues for one that can perform without fk and pk duties.

Max
    Will try the offside with defensive next time. I actually asked someone who plays Soccer and he told me but yeah it’s a game so what’s normally done doesn’t always apply.

Am selling my ST again. The search continues for one that can perform without fk and pk duties.
    I have never had the perfect ST, They hold up play and set up attackers, the one I have is pretty good

Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast