Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: transfer market

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    HOw many greens you spent mate?
    Think I spent around 550 on day 1 this season on 4 players, about half of them would have been on that AMC/AML/AMR player.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Think I spent around 550 on day 1 this season on 4 players, about half of them would have been on that AMC/AML/AMR player.
    That would be the budget of greens for my whole season...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    That would be the budget of greens for my whole season...
    That's how it works for me.
    Can save about 600 through the season and it gets me 4 or 5 pretty good players on day 1 of the next season.
    They'll last two seasons and another 4 or 5 will be sold and replaced. A continuous turnaround.
    Though I do have a striker i've had for 8 seasons, couple of 'Top scorer' bonus plus many man of the match awards have kept him going!!
    Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Famous
    That's how it works for me.
    Can save about 600 through the season and it gets me 4 or 5 pretty good players on day 1 of the next season.
    They'll last two seasons and another 4 or 5 will be sold and replaced. A continuous turnaround.
    Though I do have a striker i've had for 8 seasons, couple of 'Top scorer' bonus plus many man of the match awards have kept him going!!
    The problem is only, on the transfer market are hardly young players, it takes many many hours just to see some 18 or 19 year old players.

How you do that mate?
    gogs67 likes this.

Famous
    The problem is only, on the transfer market are hardly young players, it takes many many hours just to see some 18 or 19 year old players.

How you do that mate?
    Patience and luck.
    Just logged in there and the first one up was an 18 yo ML 85%, now he went for 7 tokens which is right on my limit, I'd probably not bothered but regretted leaving him lol.
    Next refreshed list came up with an 18 yo 69% AMR. and a 68% 18 yo GK, that's far more the type to go for, he sold for 1 token, goalie for 2!!
    Next page the youngest player was 21 so not interested
    I'll probably bid on 25 players to get 3 or 4, it just means spending a bit of time opening the game up to check the market every 10 mins for an hour or two.
    Like I say, that's how I play it, you need to put some time in if you want results
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Patience and luck.
    Just logged in there and the first one up was an 18 yo ML 85%, now he went for 7 tokens which is right on my limit, I'd probably not bothered but regretted leaving him lol.
    Next refreshed list came up with an 18 yo 69% AMR. and a 68% 18 yo GK, that's far more the type to go for, he sold for 1 token, goalie for 2!!
    Next page the youngest player was 21 so not interested
    I'll probably bid on 25 players to get 3 or 4, it just means spending a bit of time opening the game up to check the market every 10 mins for an hour or two.
    Like I say, that's how I play it, you need to put some time in if you want results
    So mostly you go for 18 y old....

You got a good market... i sometimes ihave to wait lika hour just to see 1 18 nyear old

Famous
    So mostly you go for 18 y old....

You got a good market... i sometimes ihave to wait lika hour just to see 1 18 nyear old
    18,19 or 20 year old, i need players that will still gain quickly the season after without greens.
    Years ago that used to be the fastest training band so I stick with them, old habits die hard lol!
    maloukees likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123