Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: transfer market

  1. #11
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,336
    Make the list only 1 minute.... because it takes so long just to find the tight player.. i rhink that maybe better just buy the recommended player and youth acesemy

  2. #12
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Make the list only 1 minute.... because it takes so long just to find the tight player.. i rhink that maybe better just buy the recommended player and youth acesemy
    Youth academy is not so regular (twice in a season). The main problem is still the same - whatever the list or source, the players the user is looking for must show. You will not buy 4 goalkeepers, 8 DRs, or 8 strikers, will you, even if you had thousands of tokens. The difficulty in finding the certain desirable player is way beyond acceptable for such a game. The scout list might be helpful for quick temporary fixes but the problem comes again the next season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-14-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    khris likes this.

  3. #13
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,206
    Buy a young single position ML, MR, Dl, DR, AML or AMR , they always go cheaper, then train the position you want.
    I got an 18 yo AMR 79%, for 2 tokens yesterday, trained AMC, AML and Shadow Striker, and up to 100%, now I have a beast for the sake of a couple of tokens
    You use up Greens, but they are free and easy to get during the game

  4. #14
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Buy a young single position ML, MR, Dl, DR, AML or AMR , they always go cheaper, then train the position you want.
    I got an 18 yo AMR 79%, for 2 tokens yesterday, trained AMC, AML and Shadow Striker, and up to 100%, now I have a beast for the sake of a couple of tokens
    You use up Greens, but they are free and easy to get during the game
    Well, right now i was battling for a 64% DC that possibly was a FT. The other one won it for 18 tokens, i hadn't the courage to bid more... From my experience fast trainers now are expensive even if they are 3 or 4 star players.. Sometimes you can have them for a token or 2, but most of time they go for at least 6-7 tokens...
    gogs67 likes this.

  5. #15
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Buy a young single position ML, MR, Dl, DR, AML or AMR , they always go cheaper, then train the position you want.
    I got an 18 yo AMR 79%, for 2 tokens yesterday, trained AMC, AML and Shadow Striker, and up to 100%, now I have a beast for the sake of a couple of tokens
    You use up Greens, but they are free and easy to get during the game
    First the player must show in the auction list. Auction lists have been ****ty for some users. For example, I failed to get a good fast training AML (to turn into an AML/AMC/ML) despite watching list for many hours every day for almost all the first 3 weeks. I stopped in the 4th week or so because it was no longer worth it. Briefly, the main problem is finding the desirable player itself (not tokens, not greens).
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-14-2019 at 06:15 PM.
    gogs67 and maloukees like this.

  6. #16
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,652
    It's why I started training players when they are 19 yo. It's really annoying, that you can look at auctions list for hours and can't find a single player in a position you need who is 18 yo and a fast trainer.
    Now I have time the whole season to find one and train him day 1 of the next season. Then again, I waste a year where he could be playing already if I would find a proper player on the auctions list first day of the new season.

    There should be something on day 1 of the new season where you can pick a talent from your youth team or something, so a 18 yo fast trainer 3-4 stars in the position you want and yes he can be expensive like 20-30 Token but I would totally buy him.
    gogs67 and maloukees like this.

  7. #17
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Well, right now i was battling for a 64% DC that possibly was a FT. The other one won it for 18 tokens, i hadn't the courage to bid more... From my experience fast trainers now are expensive even if they are 3 or 4 star players.. Sometimes you can have them for a token or 2, but most of time they go for at least 6-7 tokens...
    Even 6 tokens is better than 18 though, you can get 6 players in from your monthly tokens for that. Maybe my market is better, i dunno, just checked and an 18 yo DL 61% just sold there for 1 token, that's the kind of players to pick up
    Funnily enough I got this 2 position SA guy yesterday from the assistant for 6 tokens, he was only at 64% but was an unbelievably fast trainer, hardly any greens to get him up to 100%
    transfer market-fast.jpg

  8. #18
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Even 6 tokens is better than 18 though, you can get 6 players in from your monthly tokens for that. Maybe my market is better, i dunno, just checked and an 18 yo DL 61% just sold there for 1 token, that's the kind of players to pick up
    Funnily enough I got this 2 position SA guy yesterday from the assistant for 6 tokens, he was only at 64% but was an unbelievably fast trainer, hardly any greens to get him up to 100%
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fast.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	130260
    You got this from the daily list or the weekly recommendations one? Still strange how you got a 19 y.o at 64% quality unless you had a very low quality squad at that time.

  9. #19
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You got this from the daily list or the weekly recommendations one? Still strange how you got a 19 y.o at 64% quality unless you had a very low quality squad at that time.
    I only use 12 first team players, the rest are all academy freebies (a throwback to selling on negotiations!!), so when i change 4 or 5 players it makes a big difference to my % for the few hours until the replacements are in.
    I was probably around just under 75% when the assistant calculated that player

  10. #20
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Buy a young single position ML, MR, Dl, DR, AML or AMR , they always go cheaper, then train the position you want.
    I got an 18 yo AMR 79%, for 2 tokens yesterday, trained AMC, AML and Shadow Striker, and up to 100%, now I have a beast for the sake of a couple of tokens
    You use up Greens, but they are free and easy to get during the game
    HOw many greens you spent mate?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast