Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Finally this even for masochists has ended!!! Hurray!!! and don't you even dare to prolong it even for 10 more minutes! Wrong event in everything starting with the opposition - why did you make a draw of the opponents judging by the strongest member of the league but not by the average quality of ALL members?! As a result we received REAL that was 159% while 2 of our members are 85-95%, other 2 are 100-105%.

Do you really think it's a huge fun to watch every two hours bot destroying your team like 6-0 or 8-0? And the worst thing is that noting matters - no strategies, no orders - they are just not important. You play hard defense and get a goal during the first 5 minutes - just the same as when you play hard attacking - still same goal during the same 5 min. Or how do you like those trolls when you are leading like 0-1 but all of a sudden REAL still scores on 89th or 90th min just to take away your points for W.

But the worst thing for me is just as usual all these events influence the game engine and all of a sudden my team that was destroying all my opponents with 8+ goals difference during the previous week, suddenly started to play like an amateur club LOSING the games to the same opponents just after the event started.

Very true. We also had opponents from 130% up "thanks" to our strong member; we have finished all phase 3 and the reward? A poor player at 104%.
    The rewards weren't absolutely not in line with the difficulty of the event.
    Hard difficulty = great reward.
    For Nordeus is ..hard difficulty = little reward.
    The worse even I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's not about hatred comments @ NUNO FC, it's about communication problem with the devs.
    You have a kid, a boy right (I have too) ? You 're saying something to him (to do or not to do).
    You said it once, he ignores you, twice, three times, he still ignores you.
    Then you get angry and you shout at him.
    That doesn't mean you hate him.
    People would expect that after they have given their feedback many times, certain things would improve. At most, maybe there will be no change, but for the case with this game, it deteriorated further as if Nordeus completely disregarded those feedbacks. Nik spoke about communication problems (users feedback to devs), but I suspect that for some cases they did it on purpose (they know what they did). So, clearly something is wrong with this company.

Someone just spoke about rewards, but if you go back in this thread, you will see that in one of my posts, https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post643301, there are proofs of feedback made by users here for last year's event about the rewards not being satisfactory for the effort that had be put in. This year, what we got? Instead of better rewards, they increased the difficulty of the phases but weakened the rewards. In other words, they did the complete opposite and made the rewards even more unsatisfactory. It is like an insult.

I still had some fun in this event, but this game and the direction it has gone and still going does not suit me. It is not about the events only, but the whole game itself.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-29-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This event as all the other are build for super tankers.

The other way is pay a lot of extra tokens to play many times and get points from the goals you scored vs PSG or REAL.

And the third way is to manipulate quality (drop quality before the draw and buy players after).
    I did that in previous events like this, using my own asso group with 5 of my teams and got that emblem but it's boring to do that again and didn't try it this time.
    First of all I agree with you that tankers make the game worse.

Secondly i have a hard time seeing regular players like myself wanting to win the event... every play must concentrate on doing their best as in real football, not every team wins, for me its kind of clear since i support a team that seldomly wins.

In this event my asso tried very hard, only three participated but we were able to beat PSG in the last minute, it was a huge sucess because we didn't loose time blaming Nordeus for ou lack of quality or efford...

ok NUNO, I don't want to win the 70 tokens 1st prize but for that effort and some extra tokens we 've spend to play all those games, me and some of my team mates , we could win that damn jersey or emblem.
    Two of my team mates didn't bother to play after some point because it was hopeless.
    I have 120% but they had 100% and it was impossible to get points from PSG or REAL.

Also to add about the tankers, the first King of the Hill had teams with same quality.
    After that contest, they put one or more strong tanking teams in every group.
    Why ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have 120% but they had 100% and it was impossible to get points from PSG or REAL.
    Well yes, that's not very fair.
    Every group member should have oppo bots with relative quality.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    ok NUNO, I don't want to win the 70 tokens 1st prize but for that effort and some extra tokens we 've spend to play all those games, me and some of my team mates , we could win that damn jersey or emblem.
    Two of my team mates didn't bother to play after some point because it was hopeless.
    I agree. One of my team mate who was at 110% got only one goal from PSG (135%) after 6 tries. There was only 2 teams of my asso that can fight PSG with a success rate of 1/4. So in the end we got 396 points of phase 4 even we played 7-8 matches per day. There was evidently a problem with the drawing system. I agree with Nik that the quality of opponents should be relative to each member.

Addicted
    Sorry but thats not true, I started the evet with 109% ended it with 113%, i defeated Real the only game I've played and scored 448 pts against PSG, my son was about 105% in the event and made 132 pts, I only used about 20 tokens becausa one day we were fighting for the number one in the letherboard and the kid asked me to invest, if it weren't for that i wouldn't have spent a dime...

we performed because we were organized and played the level where we would perform better, i almost only played with PSG and had to swalow very heavy defeats but also won 6 games in a row, its a very demanding event, and you have to stay focused and with your morale up!

About tankers all you can say is true, we have to live with it though i think we should target our complains not complain about everything
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 10-31-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Sorry but thats not true, I started the evet with 109% ended it with 113%, i defeated Real the only game I've played and scored 448 pts against PSG, my son was about 105% in the event and made 132 pts, I only used about 20 tokens becausa one day we were fighting for the number one in the letherboard and the kid asked me to invest, if it weren't for that i wouldn't have spent a dime...
    then yours and ours BVB, PSG, REAL didn't have the same quality.
    Ours was stronger because me and 3 other group mates started with 110%-120% quality teams. So the other two mates with 100% had much more stronger bots to face.

then yours and ours BVB, PSG, REAL didn't have the same quality.
    Ours was stronger because me and 3 other group mates started with 110%-120% quality teams. So the other two mates with 100% had much more stronger bots to face.
    I told him in another post (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post644026) that the problem with him is that he generalise cases, thinking the situations faced by others were the same as his, and also about him boasting his achievements (and sometimes his son), but given his latest reply here, either he did not read it yet or something else.

Nuno, soon or later, instead of those users venting their anger at Nordeus, they will start to have a go at you because your replies only annoy them more.

If Posidonas team was 120%, PSG would be about 140% and Real Madrid about 160%, and he said that two other members of his association were 100%. For you, what is there untrue in this? Is it untrue that a 100% team cannot contribute much points to phase 4 (PSG 140%) and phase 5 (Real Madrid 160%)? If you still cannot see the problem, then something is wrong with you.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-31-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Always there will be a good mate in those TE fb groups , to make a good trade
    [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-giants-items-trade.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast