Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If Posidonas team was 120%, PSG would be about 140% and Real Madrid about 160%, and he said that two other members of his association were 100%. For you, what is there untrue in this? Is it untrue that a 100% team cannot contribute much points to phase 4 (PSG 140%) and phase 5 (Real Madrid 160%)? If you still cannot see the problem, then something is wrong with you.
    Tactitian, my PSG was weaker (about 126%) but befor i got the bonus player so was i (abou 106%) so the diference is the same

His colegues of 100% faced the same dificulties as mine with 85%, its possible if people try to improve instead of complaining all the time!

You were right on other post when you were talking about tankers with almost the top level of the team and that couldn't obviouly have stronger than 180% adversaries.

People can have a go at whatever they want but if they keep blaming the system for eveyrthing the system won't change and they will have no fun at all

If developers from Nordeus came here what will they do to improve the game? Acording to the people on the forum, everything is wrong... think about it

If we want a better game perhaps the way is to choose the main aspect we want to see improved unite and fight for it!

One final thing i dont brag about what i do in the game, i limit myself to present facts to try and help others, i'm not a top player and probably never will be but i try to learn and have a good time!
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 11-06-2019 at 02:17 PM.

This event is almost fully to be blamed in general. The quality of the opponents were based on the highest quality member in the association, but the rewards were very poor. It favoured long time tankers and also those that had resources but all teams in their associations around 80%.

Someone can improve his team easily if he had a team below 100%, say at 85%, and less easily if he had a team around the 100% quality, but definitely there is little room for improvement when someone had a team near the 115-120% and above.

How can someome improve his team?
    (1) by buying new players from the auction list (max. quality around 94-99%, but some could be costly in terms of tokens due to bidding wars)
    (2) by buying new players from scouts list (max. quality around 112-116%)
    (3) by buying the weekly recommendation player if showed up during this event (max. quality around 119%)
    (4) by training using the green packs (farmed or bought or both)
    (5) by using the personal trainer (very costly in terms of tokens)

If you had a 110-115% team, which options are left above for you? Among those options, will any of them be worthy for the rewards they gave? No.
    Secondly, improving your team to near 120% and above will only bring significantly harder opponents and competitions later in that same season itself (associations matches) and next season and maybe the following event. So, you will have to sell some of those players you improved and/or bought for that particular event as soon as possible.

Also, the event by itself is inconvenient. How can a game company expect most if not all the members of an association to play 8 or more attempts (1 attempt about every 2 hours) every day for about 5 days?

Briefly, this event asked to much both in terms of effort and money (or resources) but gave little back in return.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-06-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This event is almost fully to be blamed in general. The quality of the opponents were based on the highest quality member in the association, but the rewards were very poor. It favoured long time tankers and also those that had resources but all teams in their associations around 80%.

Someone can improve his team easily if he had a team below 100%, say at 85%, and less easily if he had a team around the 100% quality, but definitely there is little room for improvement when someone had a team near the 115-120% and above.

How can someome improve his team?
    (1) by buying new players from the acution list (max. quality around 94-99%, but some could be costly in terms of tokens due to bidding wars)
    (2) by buying new players from scouts list (max quality around 112-116%)
    (3) by buying the weekly recommendation player if if showed up during this event (max around 119%)
    (4) by training using the green packs (farmed or bought or both)
    (5) by using the personal trainer (very costly in terms of tokens)

If you had a 110-115% team, which options are left above for you? Among those options, will any of them be worthy for the rewards they gave? No.
    Secondly, improving your team to near 120% and above will only bring significantly harder opponents and competitions later in that same season itself (associations matches) and next season and maybe the following event. So, you will have to sell some of those players you improved and/or bought for that particular event as soon as possible.

Also, the event by itself is inconvenient. How can a game company expect most if not all the members of an association to play 8 or more attempts (1 attempt about every 2 hours) every day for about 5 days?

Briefly, this event asked to much both in terms of effort and money (or resources) but gave little back in return.
    Very good resume Tactician. I want to add a daily recommendation as (6) for improve a team. I often receive offer for player from 120 to 140% for about 600-800T (lol). My team quality was 125% so options (1),(2), (3) will be a downgrade. Options (4)(5)(6) did not worth the rewards of the event.
    Tactician likes this.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718