Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Famous
    My FA just give up, BVB is unbeatable for us.. we try many tactics and tips in facebook gruops but still lose.......

Better training the teams
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    My suggestion for a proportionallity and have low avq managers, needing an effort, and 180% tankers, too with the need to do an effort is the following;

We set, the L5 Max. Avq to 130% so 7*
    Then if a team surpasses 1 or 2 stars this AvQ, this will see reduced to 50% or 1/4 the points achieved VS the last oppo'

So a 8* vs the 130% last oppo would only collect the 50% of points compared with a 129%-

and a 9* 160%+ would collect only 1/4 creating a proportion in where High AvQ tankers would need to play more matches in order to gather points, so, this could create a fair proportion.
    there should be will to fight tankers, nordeus dont have it, in any game what is not forbiden by TOU is allowed, so i dont blame players who tank or create mutants, blame is on nordeus.
    beside, what do you think why is saving formation is added? for player like me who have one team? It is handy but there is just a way zo help tankers who runs dozens of teams can faster switch teams for asso games and league tanking.
    Wanna fight tankers first step is promotion every season regardless of league results.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Do u all realise 4 and 5 stars teams are getting the top positions? How the hell they do it against the events teams which even the weakest are seven stars players ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Do u all realise 4 and 5 stars teams are getting the top positions? How the hell they do it against the events teams which even the weakest are seven stars players ?!!
    'The Force is with them?'
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    they have mutant players... naturally built players, once they reach 22 or 23 yo, they are mutants already,

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    they have mutant players... naturally built players, once they reach 22 or 23 yo, they are mutants already,
    Their opponents could be of lower quality too.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie fyfe View Post
    im still not getting this event on my fone . it was shown then it just vanished the day it was meant to start wot a joke
    are you in an association?

Addicted
    It happened once again. I was playing Valencia, ahead 0-1. The game got stuck at 50th min, waited a looong time. The game came back at 71, now it was 1-1 and the position that it came back ended up 2-1 for Valencia. Is Nordes making mid-game calculations to make us lose?
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Yeah, there seems to be a break or pause (live match look like frozen or paused) and when the live match restarts, the opponent scored a goal in that paused period. I noticed that at least twice.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

So I noticed that Real Madrid attackers have their defensive skills close to my defenders defence skills, similar with Real Madrid defenders attacking skills are close to my attackers attacking skills, and I trained my players white skills to 180%. It is just big gap in quallity.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast